• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so cruel and unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to end their existence, nobody should ever have to research suicide methods in the first place and be left with only risky and brutal method options. It's just horrifying how humans wish to deny others the option of a peaceful death even know we are all just waiting to die anyway in this existence we never even consented to in the first place. It's insane really how everything in this society is so anti-suicide and pro-suffering even know death is all that's inevitable, we are all just slowly dying, destined for nothing but to eternally disappear into non-existence.

So why should we have to struggle to escape from this existence that was so cruelly imposed by humans who lacked the awareness of how existence truly is undesirable, the option to instantly cease existing in peace should be an human right no matter what, it will always be extreme cruelty to wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.

It's evil how humans wish to make a painless death accessible even know nobody can be harmed by not existing yet in this existence there is unlimited potential for pain and torment, just the fact that existence is so incredibly harmful makes it even more unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to die.

To have the option to instantly die in peace really would be so incredibly relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering, the fact that we cannot have that with suicide cruelly made so inaccessible instead really is very hellish.

• Love
Reactions: reborn87, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Oh look, another instant classic from the one and only! I too dream of a reality where every family has an instant-death pill lying in the cupboard, with every member swallowing it any moment they want to. (Although now that I think of it, I could never swallow pills, so that's another unfortunate fucking thing, make it munchable!)

Just go with universal castration, as in Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
You're right again. I wish it were easier. The world is a hostile place. Through a certain sick lens it only makes sense to force us to continue to suffer, because that might just be what they want.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and sserafim
C

Catcrazygirl

Want the calm
Jan 31, 2024
It's just so cruel and unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to end their existence, nobody should ever have to research suicide methods in the first place and be left with only risky and brutal method options. It's just horrifying how humans wish to deny others the option of a peaceful death even know we are all just waiting to die anyway in this existence we never even consented to in the first place. It's insane really how everything in this society is so anti-suicide and pro-suffering even know death is all that's inevitable, we are all just slowly dying, destined for nothing but to eternally disappear into non-existence.

So why should we have to struggle to escape from this existence that was so cruelly imposed by humans who lacked the awareness of how existence truly is undesirable, the option to instantly cease existing in peace should be an human right no matter what, it will always be extreme cruelty to wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.

It's evil how humans wish to make a painless death accessible even know nobody can be harmed by not existing yet in this existence there is unlimited potential for pain and torment, just the fact that existence is so incredibly harmful makes it even more unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to die.

To have the option to instantly die in peace really would be so incredibly relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering, the fact that we cannot have that with suicide cruelly made so inaccessible instead really is very hellish.
It seems so cruel people like us are left fighting, scheming, and keeping secrets when we just wish to do what we have decided is best. There gets a point one is carefully crafting and researching plans and you sit and think "how is this allowed to happen?".

I do agree that there should be an accessible option for us to terminate our existence, it is so clear how this life isn't desirable to everyone, and anything is better than this. To know that to ctb requires, often, a long time of secrecy and scheming, and then a brutal attack on ourselves where we must override all our societal pressures and survival instincts to do so. It's so hard to see how people don't see our side of the story.

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, FutureHanger, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly. I think it'd make sense if a peaceful method was impossible to make but the thing is that there is a peaceful method out there that exists yet we cannot access it due to how cruel humanity is. This truly is awful and I hate that I'm trapped in this wrong unable to easily escape. I hope that you find peace soon FC, you deserve it, we all do

Reactions: sserafim