• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
An eight-year-old boy died after a severe fire caused by a pumpkin candle swept through his home, an inquest found.

Lucas Carter was asleep upstairs when the flicker from two tealights inside the Halloween lantern caught the living room curtains on October 30, 2016.

With minutes, the flames engulfed the whole lounge and then spread to the hall of the house in Platt Avenue in Sandbach, Cheshire.

His mother Kelly Carter, 35, was so distraught she killed herself just two weeks later because she couldn't forgive herself for being unable to save him.

Reactions: dano6533, iFeelmeaninglesss, Caerula and 1 other person
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
How does God or whoever or whatever is in charge allow someone to hurt so much that the only way out for them is to kill themselves.
It's just so cruel

Reactions: iFeelmeaninglesss
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
An eight-year-old boy died after a severe fire caused by a pumpkin candle swept through his home, an inquest found.

Lucas Carter was asleep upstairs when the flicker from two tealights inside the Halloween lantern caught the living room curtains on October 30, 2016.

With minutes, the flames engulfed the whole lounge and then spread to the hall of the house in Platt Avenue in Sandbach, Cheshire.

His mother Kelly Carter, 35, was so distraught she killed herself just two weeks later because she couldn't forgive herself for being unable to save him.
That's so tragic someone I know only has one child a little girl and she adores her the biggest worry is if something happened in a similar situ that she would do the same :(

Reactions: Soon4me
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
How does God or whoever or whatever is in charge allow someone to hurt so much that the only way out for them is to kill themselves.
It's just so cruel

Seems like the logical conclusion might be that there is no higher power.

If there is, they are a sadistic prick and I'm not bowing down before them.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, ScaredOfLife and Soon4me