Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
So Im on floor 11 of the hotel. It has a balcony, I really want to fucking jump... Like its hurting me not to jump... But I want to stick to my plan. Its so easy tho, its right there! I've sized it up already in can get over it. My main way has more meaning in it tho, ya'know? He is thinking of coming back next year so if I do survive than I got a second way out hopefully. I just really needed to tell someone it was eating at me alive and so is staring at it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, Forever Sleep, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
God that would tear me apart. Whatever you decide to do I hope you're happy with it. <3

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
God that would tear me apart. Whatever you decide to do I hope you're happy with it. <3
I think imma brave it out. So I can at least say goodbye to my animals.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and DyingToDie123
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I think imma brave it out. So I can at least say goodbye to my animals.
It's nice to see that jumping appeals to others as well. I envy you for wanting to jump so bad. I will be forcing myself to do it, but it is my preferred method. Good luck with whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74 and Some place nice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The jumping method sounds terrifying to me, I admire those with the courage. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Some place nice
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
So Im on floor 11 of the hotel. It has a balcony, I really want to fucking jump... Like its hurting me not to jump... But I want to stick to my plan. Its so easy tho, its right there! I've sized it up already in can get over it. My main way has more meaning in it tho, ya'know? He is thinking of coming back next year so if I do survive than I got a second way out hopefully. I just really needed to tell someone it was eating at me alive and so is staring at it.
wish you the best of luck and farewell