M

Ms nobody

I simply am not there
Apr 13, 2023
When I here of poeple setting themselves on fire it proves to me that some poeple are willing to suffer great pain just to leave this place

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, rationaltake, Rocinante and 1 other person
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
When I here of poeple setting themselves on fire it proves to me that some poeple are willing to suffer great pain just to leave this place
I guess it's full-on martyrdom... I think virtually no one would do that unless they have religious reasons.
Self-immolation is one of the most terrifying way for me to go - In 9/11 attacks, Some people literally jumped from a burning skyscraper in order to avoid being burned alive (This "CTB or perish" situation is pure terror, too.)

Edit: corrected grammatical mistakes

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, rationaltake and Rocinante
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
If humans are pushed so far, no other options because they wanna do it quick and desperate in that case they do it

That's a extreme scenario, desperate person will do anything to ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Rocinante
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
Those people have very strong spirits.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method certainly sounds like one of the worst ways to ctb, the people who manage to succeed that way were so incredibly brave, the agony they must had felt is beyond comprehension.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Siderly

Siderly

Oct 15, 2022
I knew someone who was so tortured they did this to their self. 3 days in hospital with the burns before he passed. Anyone reading this thread please don't choose this way to go.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and rationaltake