FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is just so horrifying how we cannot just choose to die in peace, it disgusts me how existence doesn't come with an offswitch, we really should just be able to cease existing in an instant and peaceful way exactly when we want to as after all we never consented to being forced to suffer in this evil world. It's just repulsive to me how selfish humans always commit the crime of procreating yet we have to pay the price for it by being burdened with the ability to exist with no right to die in peace.

It's so disgusting how humans want to make suicide into such a struggle, I despise how many of them just create so much suffering by forcing life here and wish to prolong that suffering no matter what. To me, the true mental illness lies in how humans worship suffering so much with how they create more life and so insensitively try to force this view onto others who have awareness that existence is undesirable.

Existence itself will always be the true problem which is why it's just so hellish how we cannot just easily cease existing in peace. It should be the most important human right to have the ability to escape from this harmful and futile existence that was imposed on us but of course many humans are far too deluded and selfish to accept that, instead they just add to the problem and just create harm. Death truly is the only relief from the cycle of meaningless suffering that is existence, it will always be a curse to exist in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, myusername890, hi-okbye and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That truly would be heavenly- if we could just switch ourselves off. I hate it that everything about life is difficult. Living just a basic comfortable level of life is difficult but dieing is made to be risky and painful and scary. I'm sick of being a hostage in all this.

Reactions: Immensevoid, myusername890, kvsvenky100 and 2 others