• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so hellish how one cannot just have the option to just easily die in peace even know they were so cruelly forced into existence in the first place, what I find so horrible and tragic is how humans procreate even despite the fact that existing truly is just meaningless suffering with there being no need for existence at all.

If humans are going to so unfairly burden others with this abomination which of course is always unacceptable and criminal then access to painless death needs to be the most basic human right, one never consented to this in the first place so they should be able to have the option to painlessly cease existing whenever they wish to without any struggle.

It's just extreme cruelty how we are being punished all because others made the selfish yet so immensely harmful decision to procreate, in my case I never would have chosen existence and I'd always prefer to not exist so I should be able to access a death like never waking again whenever I want to.

Human existence truly is the most futile and torturous burden to me, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, it disturbs me how one can suffer so unbearably yet not die. Suicide is the one escape from this, the one way to find peace from this imposition, all I wish for is non-existence as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and AnAnonymousCrow
A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
I've really come to appreciate your views. I've lost everyone I love. I am being drained by other people. I exist just to comfort them and console them, but no one's there for me. Thank you for posting this.

Reactions: fadefrost