• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Shoot myself at work to at least inconvenience them for everything they put me through or stay at a nice hotel, one I've been at before and they were very nice to me, and leave a note apologizing for the inconvenience I just wanted to die some somewhere happy. Rather hang myself instead. Makes me feel pretty pathetic but at least I'd have a plan of some sorts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Imprisoned
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Shoot myself at work to at least inconvenience them for everything they put me through or stay at a nice hotel, one I've been at before and they were very nice to me, and leave a note apologizing for the inconvenience I just wanted to die some somewhere happy. Rather hang myself instead. Makes me feel pretty pathetic but at least I'd have a plan of some sorts.
Shooting yourself inside a building will cause damage and will probably make a terrible mess in whatever room you are in. It has always seemed to me that this is a method that would be better done out of doors. There it won't cause damage (if done in the right place) and the mess will be easier to clean up.