U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
You just want the pain to stop, all your problems to go away. For us, the best way to do that is by suicide. So logically we think we should simply be able to die, to simply not exist. I mean it makes sense right? If you stop existing, if you die, all your problems will go away.

But for some very strange reason society is against people not existing. I don't get it. Why not just let people buy Nembutal and get on with it? It's not like we're hurting anyone. I suppose you might think that the only reason it's like this is to stop people from murdering people. And I suppose maybe there should be some kind of regulation (like you can only buy nembutal when you're 18+). But other than that I see no reason why we can't just buy the drug and kill ourselves.

So in a way it's kind of comical, how we are all just struggling when the answer is to very simply... stop existing. And for some odd reason people do not want us to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, I wish I were a cat, Shivali and 5 others
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Well if we would just be able to kill ourselves when we felt like it the global economy could potentially collapse so I don't think it's gonna change any time soon, after all someone's gotta work for the rich

Reactions: Shivali
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Well if we would just be able to kill ourselves when we felt like it the global economy could potentially collapse so I don't think it's gonna change any time soon, after all someone's gotta work for the rich
I dunno I feel like there are people willing to do that. There are people who aren't suicidal and would want to work.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I dunno I feel like there are people willing to do that. There are people who aren't suicidal and would want to work.
I mean there is a lot of suicidal people around the world and I mean like shit ton, if all of these people would just ctb it would have massive consequences

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I mean there is a lot of suicidal people around the world and I mean like shit ton, if all of these people would just ctb it would have massive consequences
you may be right

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think suicide prevention is largely about the people left behind- sparing them the distress and grief- plus- avoiding law suits. If Nembutal became available to anyone- do you really think families would keep quiet if their children bought and used it without their prior knowledge?

I agree that a peaceful death SHOULD be every adults right- if they have mental capacity. Practicality-wise though- I think it would need to be a highly regulated drug to avoid impulsive attempts and law suits.

Reactions: loopdaloop, Rumi and corazon
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I agree that a peaceful death SHOULD be every adults right- if they have mental capacity. Practicality-wise though- I think it would need to be a highly regulated drug to avoid impulsive attempts and law suits.
Why IF they have the mental capacity? If they don't, all the more reason for them to want to die. What's the use for life to someone with such mental disabilities?

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21 and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly true that to die solves all problems, as without existence there are no problems. All suffering and harm is a tragic consequence of existence itself, so of course to die would feel like the most logical option when all that existing is a futile, unnecessary struggle that only leads to nothing at the end of the day, as humans we are only destined to deteriorate and die.

But of course selfishness and delusions mean that suicide isn't accepted as the valid option that it truly is, it's so horrible how we cannot just exit this world in peace but sadly so many people wish to make us slaves to suffering and prisoners to this existence. As humans we are paying the price all because of the selfish actions of others to burden us with existence in the first place, to me it truly is a punishment feeling trapped here especially when one has awareness that existence could never be worth enduring.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and Source Energy
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Why IF they have the mental capacity? If they don't,all the more reason for them to want to die. What's the use for life to someone with such mental disabilities?

Yeah- on the one hand I DO agree with you- if someone is incapacitated physically or mentally and is in distress with a very low quality of life- then it certainly seems cruel to keep them here. That ought to be a decision made between their doctors and care givers (and parents- if they are children) if they are not able to communicate the wish themselves.

I guess it's the legal side of things that becomes problematic. If the person can't communicate their wishes- how can the authorities be sure it isn't murder? Maybe their relatives got fed up of caring for them- or- couldn't afford it anymore.

By capacity- I simply mean that the person needs to show an understanding of what death is and be able to indicate that it is what they wish for. Also that they have fully understood the consequences of their actions. I imagine most assisted suicide clinics would prefer families to be supportive of the person's decision also- to avoid potential law suits- ie. You killed my vulnerable relative when they were in no fit state to give their consent.

I think the notion of mental capacity is complex. I find it interesting/upsetting that facilities like Dignitas specify that they don't accept suicidal patients- presumably because they believe they don't have capacity.

I am of the opinion that even some people with mental illnesses do have capacity. I don't think it hurts to suggest that PERHAPS their thinking has become negatively skewed- and OFFER them treatment. But we can see here- that treatment is not always effective. People live very difficult lives and sometimes it is near impossible to solve every problem they face. I don't think mental illness is always treatable- just like some physical illnesses aren't.

Personally- I'd see a 6 month waiting period to be beneficial- in which the person is OFFERED support (but not obliged to accept it.) I expect SOME suicides are impulsive. So, the waiting period would hopefully eliminate any rash decisions and give the person a chance to have support.

That's my take anyway. I think so much of all of this is to avoid legal complications. If a person is deemed incapable of mental reasoning- then, their consent is meaningless and presumably- it's murder- not assisted suicide. Same thing as sex with an underage person CAN be considered rape. No company wants to be sued for murder. No government wants it's citizens up in arms because it legalised the killing of 'vulnerable' relatives.

I do however strongly feel that there needs to be greater acknowledgement that many people DO have capacity- despite having mental illness.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Why IF they have the mental capacity? If they don't, all the more reason for them to want to die. What's the use for life to someone with such mental disabilities?
That's kind of for them to decide. You can live a fulfilling life with a disability as long as you have a family who supports you.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I don't think it will ever be popular, it's a slippery slope fallacy to suggest hordes of people will immediately apply. Even in countries where it's legal many don't go through with it. Survival instinct is our guiding star 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🌟

They won't let us die as it goes against their delusions, like religion and pronatalism.

It's a common topic here.

Thread: To me it's insensitive when people wish to gatekeep suicide
The fact that people do this just reminds me of why I have always preferred to avoid other people. Dictating who should be allowed the right to die and who shouldn't really is such a condescending and insensitive thing to do. As well as having the right to live, all humans deserve to have the right to exit at a time of their own choosing, just because some people see so much value in suffering doesn't mean that everyone does.

And the fact is that everyone has different limits as to what they can cope with in life, and everyone experiences life differently anyway, I think that everyone's feelings of wanting to die are valid. I do see it as cruel when some people act like suicide is a privilege that must be earned through suffering to a certain extent, not everyone sees suicide as being a "last resort", some people just have awareness that this futile struggle isn't really worth it, and that is a completely understandable way to feel, in fact I view it as always being preferable to not exist.
I've never really understood what is supposedly so great about life in order to want to stop others from making a decision in which they have every right to do, there is no real relief from suffering in this world and with life comes the potential to experience even worse torture at any moment. And of course under no circumstances could I ever wish to decay from old age.

But anyway it doesn't matter how others view this subject, the fact is that nobody is obligated to continue existing just because some people decided to selfishly procreate. Suicide could never need a reason or a justification, it's completely up to the individual when to exit and people shouldn't be judged for wanting to do so. It certainly is hypocritical to me when people who want to die themselves say that it's wrong for others, just because some people envy others life circumstances shouldn't give them the right to say that suicide is wrong for them. All those who wish to die should just have the option to pass away in peace without the interference of pro suffering people, I hate how this world is so anti suicide.

The reason why so many people oppose suicide is bc it threatens their worldview that 'life is beautiful, meaningful, worth living'. This is an important delusion in the society. Death wise, most people won't care and wouldn't even know how we died, there's no logical reason for them to oppose others choosing assisted death, they could just continue not caring.

Since most say they were happy to be born, I don't think having access to assisted dying would result in a large number of people choosing to immediately exit: where some form of assisted dying is legal this number is low and a large % of approved cases don't follow through.. choosing death is hard even with more peaceful methods.

Bringing people into existence without consent and denying them the right to exit is torture. Imposing life's risks on others is a crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Last I check suffering pain and dying isn't funny.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Last I check suffering pain and dying isn't funny.
It's just I find it a little comical how we're all just suffering and the people that "want to help" keep us here against our will and throw us into psych wards instead of just letting us kill ourselves, that's all.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
It's just I find it a little comical how we're all just suffering and the people that "want to help" keep us here against our will and throw us into psych wards instead of just letting us kill ourselves, that's all.
Hmm. Okay.