Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Time is moving by so quickly and I've wasted my entire life. I don't want to go with the whole story but it's sad that it's going to come to a close. 26 living at home...no license...no certification/degree...part time job...no credit history...adhd...parents health care plan expiring on the end of this year...and I can go on.

I'm seeing a therapist on the 13th and I'm gonna have to face reality.

I was a dude who was full of excuses and gave up on himself easily. Seeked a life of comfort and so on.

All things must come to an end I suppose and if all else fails, I'll just go vagabonding and leave off to the unknown.

It's better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long and miserable one.

*Accidently posted from my alt, got banned*

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, Stick, Huntfish34 and 5 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Stop being mean to yourself . You say that you gave up on yourself , I say that fuck this world in which nobody came to help you . You already know how unfair this stupid world is , how can you blame yourself entirely ?!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Myforevercharlie, AnotherBrick and 3 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Stop being mean to yourself . You say that you gave up on yourself , I say that fuck this world in which nobody came to help you . You already know how unfair this stupid world is , how can you blame yourself entirely ?!
I don't remember but all I know is that I was so awkward back in my teen years and now I'm fully mature. I gave up easily and I guess you are right, I needed real help. Then it all went down hill from there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Huntfish34
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

This.
Fuck this world and this life. Don't blame yourself.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, demuic, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You have your part, but to say it's all your fault removes the failings of those that raised you and society. Sending you hugs and love friend. Try to do something nice for yourself.

Reactions: Brink and Joey