paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
my last razor blade was found and was confiscated. i'm probably gonna be in a mental hospital soon due to my family. they're very annoyed with my constant suicide attempts and self harm. i've slipped into a depressed and stopped performing basic needs to live. hopefully i might have my phone or laptop even though it might be monitored. wish me luck cause i'm gonna need it. maybe i'll get better maybe i won't but my CTB plans are put on hold since i don't have any successful methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, Some place nice and Praestat_Mori
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I've never been hospitalized but I'm deathly afraid of it. Just seems like a complete violation and humiliation. I'm really sorry you're going through that, please take care of yourself the best you can while you're there

• Hugs
Reactions: paroxysm and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much and your family is not really supportive either. Sending u into a psych ward won't solve the problems at all. This is so inhumane. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: paroxysm
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much and your family is not really supportive either. Sending u into a psych ward won't solve the problems at all. This is so inhumane. I wish you all the best.
it's not too bad maybe if i'm sneaky enough i can go to the roof and jump off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful, I hate how we exist in this society where suicidal people are punished simply for wanting to die with suicide not accepted as a valid option. But anyway I wish you the best.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Stay safe in there and hope you get out soon.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
my last razor blade was found and was confiscated. i'm probably gonna be in a mental hospital soon due to my family. they're very annoyed with my constant suicide attempts and self harm. i've slipped into a depressed and stopped performing basic needs to live. hopefully i might have my phone or laptop even though it might be monitored. wish me luck cause i'm gonna need it. maybe i'll get better maybe i won't but my CTB plans are put on hold since i don't have any successful methods.
Paroxysm Oh my mouth, that's the definition of prison for me. At least you don't pay for that right?