bleakhouse

bleakhouse

Jan 12, 2021
SI has hit me like a ton of bricks. A codependent relationship has ended, I have no friends and severe social anxiety and codependence issues. No one in the world

However I've also sustained an injury to my pudendal nerve. I can't bike, which is my main passion, can't have sex or orgasm, I'm constipated. The pain is severe but the medications destroy your brain and zombify you. I am not going to get better. My will to live was tenuous before, now it's non existent. I'm scared because I know I'm going to commit, if not now but when pregabalin has wrecked my brain more.

Realising that I won't be able to make it through the next 50 years is a horrifying

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, death137, profoundexperience and 5 others
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I'm so sorry. My wife sustained a pudendal nerve injury giving birth (I'm a big boy, our boys were big and the births were quite traumatic.) She's absolutely miserable at times. It makes me feel guilty to be so close to CTB over my own physical issues, but she herself has said she's sure as bad as hers is, mine is at least 10X worse. I told her not to compare. Everyone's pain is their own.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, bleakhouse and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It's tragic what living with chronic pain can drive us to do. I'm so sorry for your insurmountable losses. This is said far often enough, but life truly isn't fair. There's no justice... just randomized suffering. :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Mixo and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you don't have the will to live anymore.
Life is so unfair!

Wish you the best and hope you can find peace.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, bleakhouse and Wrennie