X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
In life, there's no such thing as a happy end which our relatives or teachers have led us to believe. If I'm healthy enough, I've got about 50 birthdays left. 50 years too long on this plane of suffering, plagued by mental health issues.

I hate how our brains are wired with survival instincts, and I would've been gone 4 years ago if it wasn't for that shitty "there's still hope/things could get better" attitude.

I'm so tired. I pray that I never wake up again.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, kyhoti, Plato'sCaveDweller and 8 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Def relate to this. I don't wanna live much longer. It's already been too much. Here if you wanna convo<3

• Love
Reactions: Xiaomi
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
It's sad. Saying things over and over again won't make them true. It is exhausting to hear cliches being thrown around like candy. Sometimes, the fight is just not worth winning. It's a moving goalpost, there is little point in torturing yourself to make it to the next challenge just so you can do the same thing, over and over again. How does anybody know if it will "get better"? It's been "getting better" for years now...

I feel you.

• Love
Reactions: Xiaomi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just hope to never wake again, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, painful existence, personally I find it horrific how the pain of existing could continue for decades longer, I just want peace instead, I'd never wish for the pain this existence causes, for me it'd be a relief to never exist again.

banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
I feel you. It really is so rough.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
The problem with contemporary philosophy is that it begins in helplessness, when it should end with it. We lack even the most rudimentary theory of "giving up."

Giving up is a revelation.

If hope is a virtue, is futility salvation?

- Eugene Thacker
this post reminded me of these quotes. i happen to fully agree with you. it's perfectly okay to "give up."