hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
It's over.
I have Borderline Personality Disorder
my favourite person just left me
i let them and they left
my brain rejects traumatic memories so i don't remember what they said at all and i'm scared to go back and read
I told everyone around me, when we're over, then I'm also over.
We're done, I'm done. I felt sick the whole day, I don't know what I'm writing, I can't breathe, my whole body is numb and shaking. It's truly over. I wish I could just ctb right now, but i was planning on an SN source, and I'm not even sure if it's reliable. My words aren't making any sense right now, I just want to go. I can't feel anymore
Without my person I'm nothing, I have to find a quick way to go, as soon as possible
Please help I feel like I am dying and my whole body is shaking and hurting

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: edea666, Ε. Η. R., ForgottenAgain and 3 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm so sorry that you are suffering. Could you try partial hanging?

loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Sorry, bro. I know this all too well. Music doesn't sound or feel the same, food doesn't taste like much and you feel empty. You can't even concentrate on the most mundane tasks.

My favorite person abandoned me a few days ago and now I rarely eat, drink, or sleep. It feels like a withdrawal. I'm such a creep that I've likely scared them away permanently.

If it means anything…I've survived this before. Though, they're the second person to leave me, and I'm not sure if I'll get over it this time around.

I think you guys should have your space and then rekindle things later on. Or, if you think it through and you really feel that it's finished, CTB is an option.

• Hugs
Reactions: just_a_guy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful what you are going through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatedavoidant and just_a_guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
Sorry that you're going through this. I would say whether or not you're going to ctb, try to get some sleep and see how you feel tomorrow. If you still feel like you're going to ctb then you can make your plans

Reactions: Ε. Η. R.
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm so sorry for whats happening right now. i completely understand how you feel it's happened to me before. once they're gone it feels like the entire world changes. this specific feeling with pass though. actually not really pass, but it grows. it changes into something else, a more accepting feeling. it might still hurt depending on how you think of it. and i know it stings now, it stings really bad. it might feel like the entire world is crumbling. you might wake up tomorrow, and still feel like this, it might still feel so raw and fresh. but someday, you will think back to it, and realize.. your okay with it. what happened happened and it's okay.
i know this because it's very much suspected that i have the same thing, and i've been though this a few times in the past. i've had partners and friends just leave, and it hurts like shit.
i hope you come to acceptance soon. please don't do anything impulsively though. even if you've been suicidal in the past, don't do it while you have these supper strong emotions at the moment. give it time, and if you still feel the same in a little bit, then you can continue if you truly wish. i'm not JUST saying this because i don't want you making impulsive actions (although i don't), i'm also saying it because strong emotions can cause you to mess up something. and a failed attempt is just going to make you feel worse.
sending much much love, feel better <3

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I have BPD. My girlfriend broke it off after 13 years. It is the reason I'm going to kill myself by jumping. So, I get it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: hatedavoidant, Ε. Η. R. and ForgottenAgain
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through such suffering.

I don't know what I'm writing, I can't breathe, my whole body is numb and shaking.
I just want to go. I can't feel anymore
I feel like I am dying and my whole body is shaking and hurting
I remember this feeling. When the throat is squeezed in a vice. Impossible to breathe or think normally. Whole body is shaking, vision is blurry.
My "ex" who cheated on me, betrayed me, made me feel this way more than once. Just like my main enemy, when this nonhuman left this world with impunity.

Reactions: hatedavoidant