• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Well, I'm between a rock and a hard place right now. One the one hand I should go to the (Open) psychward for anxiety in around 6 hours. But on the other hand, it will be 6 weeks without entertaiment, Internet and fun. I have no idea if I even have the courage to go.

I cant sleep. And am I even worth the effort it will take, just for a gamble to improve my life or ruin it further.

My -zenes (highly potent opioids) are lying 10cm away from me. One line will kill me, for sure. And for the first time I dont care about leaving a note, making an eloborate plan, planing every detail, setting, music and time. I just feel the call of the void. Right now I'm not even scared to die. Nervous yes, but not scared.

So the question I'm asking myself and you is, what should I do?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
It's your life. Have you been to the psych ward before?

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
If you're asking what to do, go to the psych ward. You're not ready to end your life.

Reactions: undecided
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No one is going to tell you to kill yourself. If you need any kind of push from someone else, it's not the right thing to do.

Why would you stay for such a long time?

Reactions: Brokensaddle, undecided and EvisceratedJester
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
hide them and postpone it, dont die unless youre comfortable.

Reactions: Brokensaddle and undecided
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
It's your life. Have you been to the psych ward before?
Yeah, it was horrible.
hide them and postpone it, dont die unless youre comfortable.
The surprising thing is, right now I'm unually calm thinking about it. It feels like my life will end tomorrow anyways.
No one is going to tell you to kill yourself. If you need any kind of push from someone else, it's not the right thing to do.

Why would you stay for such a long time?
6 weeks is the usual duration in Germany for stationary anxiety treatment

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
The surprising thing is, right now I'm unually calm thinking about it. It feels like my life will end tomorrow anyways.
Just know that you cant go back if you do decide to do it. Trust me OP, dying will take some courage. When I took SN I was scared and kinda hoped that I wont die, though I didnt call emergency. I woke up 6 hours later in my own vomit. The part where I went unconscious, I didnt remember anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle and Zebulon