• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
this is not fair just because I live in the middle east I can't order methods like you guys. I ordered SN and I'm not getting updates. I just want to ctb, please. I can't find any method available other than partial and I don't think that will work. why am I so unlucky if I had SN now I would be dead but I cant no method works for me. I don't even have a car to do the co method. It's been 9 days and I didn't get any update here in my country the customs are strict and I might go to prison. why cant I just die with peace. SN is my last hope and I don't think it will arrive. sorry for this post but I had to vent it hurts so much that I cant get a method that I'm comfortable with.

• Aww..
Reactions: death137
W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
That's shit man, I'm sorry to hear it. I hope your SN arrives.

Reactions: death137 and som1
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I understand. Life is so unfair.

Reactions: som1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Ctb really is so difficult and I know that it is awful when you do not want to be here but you feel as though you are unable to leave this world. This life really is a nightmare. I wish we lived in a world where our right to die is respected and we could just exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. It is so cruel how the society tries to force us to live. None of us asked for this suffering in the first place. It is certainly unfair. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: som1