willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I was supposed to be dying tonight. But I can't. I tried so hard. I called them. I told them to be proactive. I knew they wouldn't. They never are. They always delay. I should be dying right now. Instead I'm sitting here feeling so sick from another laxative overdose. I'm so tired. I don't want this life. It's not fair. I told them not to delay. I'm so fucking tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: LaVieEnRose, Tonkpils, notsadtogo and 9 others
R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
I'm so sorry. I've read some of your other threads and I relate a bit to you, I could've made something great out of my life, , and people always tell me I'm super smart, but my brain is just too fucked up for me to enjoy and take advantage of my opportunities. It must be so frustrating to be ready to go but then have your plans messed up by something out of your control.

Reactions: jusbug and xo_bunni
P

pan con queso

Jan 17, 2024
all i can say is im really sorry for your situation, and try too keep calm so everything can come out just right, only with a delay.

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I'm so sorry. I know you'll get the med soon and I don't know if I'll be back on here to say anything, so I'll say: I've read your recent journal threads and seen many of your posts on the forum and I think the world is really losing something valuable with your death. It's really not fair how mental illness strikes those with the greatest potential. I wish you as peaceful an exit as one can have under these circumstances.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep