MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Living. Dying. Being a burden to your friends and family.

Every day and night. Wishing it would end then being guilt tripped into thinking you somehow mattered.

There's more than 8 billion people on this planet. To think that you will make a difference is utterly delusional.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, AmDead, Ghost2211 and 4 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
We're all allowed to be down. I honor if you need a pity party. But I'm going to respond with an opposing point of view because of the projection onto others, onto me. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. Sending empathy and respect.

There's more than 8 billion people on this planet. To think that you will make a difference is utterly delusional.

But individual people have made a difference for the world. Gandhi. MLK. Marcus Aurelius and Jesus and Buddha and Muhammed are still making a difference, though there is disagreement about the latter three as to whether the difference they made was positive, it depends on the person.

Horrifically abusive people rise up over others and make a horrific difference, too. Hitler, Mussolini, Trump.

Some people make a difference in a bad or good way to many people, without becoming famous or infamous, by being health care providers or ministers or even owners of neighborhood shops.

We make a difference to others right here on this forum. Anywhere that we come into contact with others, we have the potential to make a positive or negative difference. If just one person's life can be impacted in a positive way, a positive difference has been made in the world.

Reactions: Silver, MrBigSad and Ghost2211