FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it insensitive when those who hate life are called "depressed" when in reality seeing existence as just being unnecessary suffering is just being realistic and having awareness. It's not a "mental illness", life really is something so terrible and harmful, wishing to die isn't what is so wrong and irrational, my desire to cease existing is just being aware.

I would always prefer the eternity of non-existence over suffering so unnecessarily in this world where there is so much senseless cruelty and thinking this way could never be "depression".

I just think that many humans don't wish to accept that existence is truly something so dreadful so they label those who have awareness of how existence is completely futile and just leads to suffering as being "mentally ill", it's sad how they do that honestly.

Actually wishing to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly is the "ill" thing to me instead, those who worship something as harmful as existence must be so delusional, existence is only a terrible thing, existing is only suffering.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, 4am, thewalkingdread and 15 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
True, anyone who lables someone who is fully aware of how horrible this world is and publicly opens up about it as mentally ill is just insensitive and delusional. They were too privileged so they don't make any efforts to actually tru understanding why we feel this way and instead designate someone depressed and in need of a visit to the psych ward.

Reactions: Yavannah, F&Inside, myusername890 and 1 other person
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I find it insensitive when those who hate life are called "depressed" when in reality seeing existence as just being unnecessary suffering is just being realistic and having awareness. It's not a "mental illness", life really is something so terrible and harmful, wishing to die isn't what is so wrong and irrational, my desire to cease existing is just being aware.

I would always prefer the eternity of non-existence over suffering so unnecessarily in this world where there is so much senseless cruelty and thinking this way could never be "depression".

I just think that many humans don't wish to accept that existence is truly something so dreadful so they label those who have awareness of how existence is completely futile and just leads to suffering as being "mentally ill", it's sad how they do that honestly.

Actually wishing to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly is the "ill" thing to me instead, those who worship something as harmful as existence must be so delusional, existence is only a terrible thing, existing is only suffering.
For me, existence is suffering because of the people around me. I mean, this planet in and of itself is beautiful, but its people...

Where am I going to find peace and tranquility in this world if there are nothing but bastards letting you down everyday? And when you CTB they say that you will go to hell. So this is leading me to the belief that everyone on this planet is here to torture you forever, and blocking your desire to escape.

Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023

I wonder how you have written 27,000 posts like this.

Posting everyday multiple times the same things for years isn't boring?

I would have freaked out if I was you.

I mean 26993 (posts) / 1065 (days) = 25,35 posts a day

And it's the same boring stuff over and over...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4am
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I wonder how you have written 27,000 posts like this.

Posting everyday multiple times the same things for years isn't boring?

I would have freaked out if I was you.

I mean 26993 (posts) / 1065 (days) = 25,35 posts a day

And it's the same boring stuff over and over...

Hey, not cool, sir/madam. She's a very sensitive person and she's suffering enough already, so let's not add to that, please. If you dig a little deeper into her story, you will find out that she suffers from a condition that is known to cause people to behave in somewhat similar patterns.

Besides, what she's actually doing is spreading awareness, but it's obvious that many people don't appreciate that. She realised truths at a very young age that most people don't come close to grasping in a lifetime, and her words, far from being boring, are kind, compassionate, and wise. Therefore, rather than unfairly and cruelly attacking her, we should value the contribution that this lady, FuneralCry, makes to the forum.

Edit: Poor FuneralCry, for some reason she is always the target of lynching, as has happened many times on this forum. I guess she upsets people because she speaks uncomfortable truths. As the saying goes: "Let the dogs bark, Sancho. It is a sign that we are moving forward" (Cervantes, n.d., p. unknown).

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, MelancholyGirl, 0000000000000 and 5 others
TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
Hey, not cool, sir/madam. She's a very sensitive person and she's suffering enough already, so let's not add to that, please. If you dig a little deeper into her story, you will find out that she suffers from a condition that is known to cause people to behave in somewhat similar patterns.

Besides, what she's actually doing is spreading awareness, but it's obvious that many people don't appreciate that. She realised truths at a very young age that most people don't come close to grasping in a lifetime, and her words, far from being boring, are kind, compassionate, and wise. Therefore, rather than unfairly and cruelly attacking her, we should value the contribution that this lady, FuneralCry, makes to the forum.

Edit: Poor FuneralCry, for some reason she is always the target of lynching, as has happened many times on this forum. I guess she upsets people because she speaks uncomfortable truths. As the saying goes: "Let the dogs bark, Sancho. It is a sign that we are moving forward" (Cervantes, n.d., p. unknown).
Funeral Cry is great. When I post, they almost always will leave a comment that helps me feel that I am not so alone in how I feel. I am glad to see their posts and comments.

Reactions: MelancholyGirl and Daxter_87
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
That's right, you don't have to be depressed to reach certain conclusions. Even better if you are serene to see clearly.
Greetings.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Funeral cry always wishes people the best so is kind. She can write what she wants. You can block her posts if they bore you.

Reactions: MelancholyGirl
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's so bizarre that what you said will get labelled as a "cognitive distortion" by people when it's actually just the truth. Everything that you said is logically sound and this is the same reason why I want to be dead too. I will always suffer as long as I'm alive as that's how life operates

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
If you label people it is easier to alienate them.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
hesitation=marks111

hesitation=marks111

♱ 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 ♱🥀🌧️🕊️
Dec 12, 2023
For me, existence is suffering because of the people around me. I mean, this planet in and of itself is beautiful, but its people...

Where am I going to find peace and tranquility in this world if there are nothing but bastards letting you down everyday? And when you CTB they say that you will go to hell. So this is leading me to the belief that everyone on this planet is here to torture you forever, and blocking your desire to escape.
I know right? They talking about 'Your
going to hell! Like, look around, we ARE in hell! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: _Alfarooq_
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess there are a few lines of thought though. Is 'depression' as a mental illness real for anyone? Plenty of people here feel themselves that they have it. But then of course- is it over diagnosed? Do people attribute it to themselves falsely sometimes? Do people label others with it to discredit them? Very probably.

The main crux of it though I imagine is this- on the face of it, some people do live very difficult lives. Some though are unhappy without really knowing why. Some people here say they have a good life and don't understand why they are suicidal. Presumably- that is down to a shift in perception rather than their actual life changing for the worse.

Honestly speaking- if you didn't have the things you have to put up with in life like noise sensitivity (which you've mentioned in the past.) Wouldn't life be even a tinnier bit better for you? So- some things that upset us in life are due to our own perception of it rather than the thing itself- otherwise- everyone would feel like you do.

Honestly, this is something I've always wondered about myself. Am I mentally ill for thinking the way I do? I have been diagnosed with mild to moderate depression in the past but the diagnosis process is literally a short questionnaire! Doesn't seem all that accurate to me. Imagine if they diagnosed cancer or a broken leg by getting you to fill in a questionnaire! It's kind of laughable in a way.

I think the thing with some 'mental illness'- especially depression- is that people suddenly recognise a change in themselves. Plus- for a diagnosis- it isn't solely based on the person feeling that life is terrible. Other symptoms need to be present too- eg. changes in eating and sleeping patterns.

This is very similar to the questionnaire I filled in. I'd be so curious to know where you would score but I understand if you have no interest in it, don't believe in it or, don't want to share:

As for people simply labelling someone who thinks in a way different to themselves 'crazy' or 'delluded', or- labelling them with an actual mental illness diagnosis- I agree- that isn't fair. I'd point out though- that you do tend to do the same to pro-lifers. They may even be able to see this life for how shit it is but for whatever reason- they see enough reason to want to live. That's simply a choice. I'd say it's equally as bad to write all of them off as delluded as it is to write all us of as mentally ill. I don't see how it helps either of us. It just all becomes very us and them. Which maybe it is but it doesn't promote mutual understanding- which I think we're going to need if we ever hope assisted suicide to be legalised.

Still- I very much agree with the core argument. That someone who sees the world pessimistically. Someone who is suicidal even doesn't necessarily need to be mentally ill or depressed. Just as importantly, someone who is mentally ill isn't necessarily mentally incompetent. They can demonstrate reasoning and logic- so- ought to be respected enough to make decissions for themselves. Hell- there are likely millions of people with mental illness out there expected to make life changing decisions not only for themelves but others! Plenty of people with depression and other mental illnesses work highly responsible jobs- police, pilots, doctors, surgeons, train drivers, bus drivers. I think the statistics are something like 1 in 4 of us will develop a mental illness at some point. 25% of the world's population isn't going to be unemployed!

lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
@FuneralCry

You're absolutely right. This world is hell. I hope I could just end everything already. People are telling me to go die and maybe I should do that.