Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I've gained a lot of weight. I need more pants. It's impossible to know the right size to order. Sure I could use a measuring tape...but fuck it. I hate not having enough clothes...and I hate ordering. It's not allowed to try on clothes at stores due to fucking Covid. It's so fucking ridiculous.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
US? I assume you are talking trousers (UK) and not literal pants?! I am confused,

I own 3 dresses and 3 pairs of very holey clothing, no more no less, I refuse to buy more, clothing sizes fucking sucks covid fucking sucks

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
US? I assume you are talking trousers (UK) and not literal pants?! I am confused,

I own 3 dresses and 3 pairs of very holey clothing, no more no less, I refuse to buy more, clothing sizes fucking sucks covid fucking sucks
Yes, US. What? Trousers and pants are the same thing...no?

Yes, I own barely anything and it's a huge source of pissed off for me.

Last edited:
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Yes, US. What? Trousers and pants are the same thing...no?

Yes, I own barely anything and it's a huge source of pissed off for me.

UK we call underwear esp for girls, Pants aka knickers, and trousers are trousers or jeans.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
UK we call underwear esp for girls, Pants aka knickers, and trousers are trousers or jeans.
It's just called pants in the US. Pants or jeans. I need everything...but I will exit everything really fucking soon. I can't take this fucking bullshit.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
It's just called pants in the US. Pants or jeans. I need everything...but I will exit everything really fucking soon. I can't take this fucking bullshit.

I am sorry you feel this way, Life is fucking hard, I don't know you or your story, but I am honeslty sorry to read you are in this place

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Sport pants might work? I think there are stretch jeans too so you won't need exactly what size you use.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah covid does suck as I haven't really went to any clothing stores in awhile and I only really have a few clothes that fit.

Maybe you could try Amazon for pants?