Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
The only reason I slipped out today (sorry guys) is cause of a meet with an online friend of mine

He did a bit of a life coaching session with me. Nothing bad and he was real nice but its my own paranoia that caused me to flip out.

Then I had a bit of a misunderstanding with another friend

And then I posed about it on reddit, only to be slammed with a "whats wrong with you for talking to a life coach, you are doing therapy wrong, etc"

And all thta threw me into a mess

I wanted to kill myself, I wanted to hurt everyone in my life who hurt me today and I was just done

I was gonna go off on a bridge to jump and I might try tomorrow

anyways, today was bad and everyone seemed to hate me

I deleted my reddit cause everyone abuses me

Why cant anyone in my life love me?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, death137, Good4Nothing and 11 others
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
You are not alone, believe me, I do not fit in with the normies or here, nobody gives a shit about me... Everyone ignores me everywhere, nobody really cares about other people, but I really tell you that if I can help you I will do it with pleasure. Hugs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Good4Nothing, Wrennie and 7 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
You are not alone, believe me, I do not fit in with the normies or here, nobody gives a shit about me... Everyone ignores me everywhere, nobody really cares about other people, but I really tell you that if I can help you I will do it with pleasure. Hugs
thank you. everything feels rough now.
I joined the BPD subreddit and I had to bail out. I couldnt do it anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Kat!, Marlsss <3 and 1 other person
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I'm really sorry about all of this. You have no reason to apologize, it's not your fault.
I love you though, we all do here. That's what this is all about. Screw reddit, because this place will love you unconditionally.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Good4Nothing, Wrennie and 2 others
Marlsss <3

Marlsss <3

Jan 4, 2021
thank you. everything feels rough now.
I joined the BPD subreddit and I had to bail out. I couldnt do it anymore
Oof, I'm sorry about that. BPD sucks honestly. Me and my roommate both have it, and it's rough. She just had a friend come over today, and I kept thinking that she hated me after meeting even though we barely interacted. I should probably check the BPD subreddit tbh. I need some help with this :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, nicetomeetu, NodusTollens and 1 other person
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Oof, I'm sorry about that. BPD sucks honestly. Me and my roommate both have it, and it's rough. She just had a friend come over today, and I kept thinking that she hated me after meeting even though we barely interacted. I should probably check the BPD subreddit tbh. I need some help with this :(
I think you should check it out. Don't be like me who ruined things

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Kat! and Marlsss <3
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Thanks guys. Sorry for being such a massive Bitch
I liked the BPD subreddit. I was just in a bad mood today. Though I dont think creating another account is the best move
I think I just need a break from social media, reddit included
But I feel bad because I just cause problems no matter where I go

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Kat!, Miss_Takes and 1 other person
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Big hugs to you ... sometimes a break from social media is a good thing ... but it doesnt have to be all or nothing unless thats what you think is best for you ....

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Big hugs to you ... sometimes a break from social media is a good thing ... but it doesnt have to be all or nothing unless thats what you think is best for you ....
considering how I blew up on reddit, I think I'd better not make an account for some time till I get my shit together

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes
M

Miss_Takes

Dec 4, 2020
Well thats up to you ... if it wasnt a BPD reddit Id tell you noone was giving it a second thought (and Id probably be right) ... but given the demographic we can possibly rule that one out lol Im not making fun of you here just an attempt to lighten things for you.
considering how I blew up on reddit, I think I'd better not make an account for some time till I get my shit together
And also, you appear to have your shit together in this thread so re my last post ... I actually think you can handle it.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Well thats up to you ... if it wasnt a BPD reddit Id tell you noone was giving it a second thought (and Id probably be right) ... but given the demographic we can possibly rule that one out lol Im not making fun of you here just an attempt to lighten things for you.
I know I know lol. But my issue is that I never commit to anything. I always leave the scene where I fuck up and run away cause I think to myself "well those fuckers deserve it, but deep down I know thta I am a problem and I have no right to exist. especially when im an abuser"

M

Miss_Takes

Dec 4, 2020
So youre a serial quitter? Lol ... Im a serial 'hang in there til it kills ya' kind of a girl ... lol

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
So youre a serial quitter? Lol ... Im a serial 'hang in there til it kills ya' kind of a girl ... lol
Lol. The only thing I havent quit at miraculously is school.

Reactions: Wrennie and Miss_Takes
M

Miss_Takes

Dec 4, 2020
Im not sure whether to congratulate you or warn you that youre in danger of losing the title 'serial quitter' lol
Seriously though ... what do you really want to do about the reddit stuff? Not what are you comfortable with or what you think you should do ... what do you really want to do?
And just my 2 cents worth but if the life coach is helping you then bugger what anyone thinks.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Im not sure whether to congratulate you or warn you that youre in danger of losing the title 'serial quitter' lol
Seriously though ... what do you really want to do about the reddit stuff? Not what are you comfortable with or what you think you should do ... what do you really want to do?
And just my 2 cents worth but if the life coach is helping you then bugger what anyone thinks.
thanks. Though I cant work with him. Lord, without going into too much detail we were friends prior and "messed around" before so there are feelings there. So it'd be weird.

As for what I want to do with reddit, I wanted to create an anti-bullying group for college since I experince bullying in higher education. There doesn't seem to be much advocacy. I created a reddit but you have to have had an account for at least a month. And I fucked it up by deleting my account

Reactions: Wrennie
M

Miss_Takes

Dec 4, 2020
thanks. Though I cant work with him. Lord, without going into too much detail we were friends prior and "messed around" before so there are feelings there. So it'd be weird.

As for what I want to do with reddit, I wanted to create an anti-bullying group for college since I experince bullying in higher education. There doesn't seem to be much advocacy. I created a reddit but you have to have had an account for at least a month. And I fucked it up by deleting my account
Yeah ... it might be weird with the life coach situ.

So with reddit (i know nothing about reddit) ... can you not use an account for the first month or just not create a group?

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Yeah ... it might be weird with the life coach situ.

So with reddit (i know nothing about reddit) ... can you not use an account for the first month or just not create a group?
Nah. You have to have had an account for at least a month with a certain amount of karma points. So I would have to wait a month

And yeah I told my guy friend. He said he wouldn't mind coaching me but if I feel uncomfortable it wouldn't work out. So we just stick to being friends

Reactions: Miss_Takes
M

Miss_Takes

Dec 4, 2020
Go you! :) ...is there opportunity for another life coach? Even if your friend isnt suitable perhaps he knows someone who is.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Go you! :) ...is there opportunity for another life coach? Even if your friend isnt suitable perhaps he knows someone who is.
Eh, I dunno. I don't feel like putting in effort atm

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
And then I posed about it on reddit, only to be slammed with a "whats wrong with you for talking to a life coach, you are doing therapy wrong, etc"

If taking these life coaching sessions help you and your mental health in a positive way then there should be nothing wrong with it.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
If taking these life coaching sessions help you and your mental health in a positive way then there should be nothing wrong with it.
thank you, though I don't think it will. I had an adverse reaction to it and I dont think its something I can commit to

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
thank you, though I don't think it will. I had an adverse reaction to it and I dont think its something I can commit to

Okay - fair enough. Not everything or anything will work for everyone.

Reactions: Water-Lily
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
you're not alone. i don't fit in with anybody including the rest of the "crazies" i'm a psycho so everyone is naturally afraid of me.