viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
(i live in england so it's just started)

hmm .. this is more than likely the best birthday i've had / will have considering i'm surrounded with people i love rn and i'll get to hear my friends / bf celebrate me in my actual self and actual name .. even if at some point today my parents will say hbd to my deadname that won't be the entire day. the number of times i've cried on my birthday is at least two not least because of that

planning to take some lsd and go with my bf to the botanic gardens and / or a museum near us . i have been looking forward to it

not too sure how to not feel guilty about turning 21 though ? it'll creep up on me when i'm in a worse place (as soon as a few days probably) but right now that seems weirdly in suspense. i'd also considered ctbing before / near before my 21st birthday :. soon after may be a better bet. idk. i don't wanna live much longer

not sure what the point of this post was but yea hi

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori, Sylveon and 1 other person
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Happy birthday! I hope you and your bf have a nice day. You may feel worse again in a couple of days but nonetheless I hope today will be a good day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Happy birthday! Hopefully, your birthday goes as planned and turns out great (or better than great even)!

• Hugs
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
"Happy Viljalauss Day!"

• Hugs
river

river

Nov 7, 2023
not sure if i'm late or not, but happy birthday!! i hope you have/had a good day :)

• Hugs
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
:heart: !!! Happy Birthday !!! :heart:

• Hugs
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Happy Birthday. How was your day?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
thank you all <333 i'm dealing with lsd comedown rn so already feeling a bit worse but i had the best day. things didn't go as according to plan in terms of going out but this was because we were so content being at home and with each other. we did go on a walk on the evening though which was magical, and cooked together after <33 yea i couldn't ask for more, i feel so loved :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Lostandlooking
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
And may this happiness long continue intonthe year ahead, decades ahead. Happy Birthday.