meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
sorry, im a bit drunk rigth now
so... its my birthday and I feel so misereble for not having died alredy and not having any one to call. I keep comparing myself and all I do is being depressed. For gods sake, I really hate birthdays

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, honeytea, Aim and 2 others
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
I hope if there's such thing as birthday magic, it makes your wish come true. Thank you for posting OP

• Love
Reactions: meltskelt and Some place nice
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
so... its my birthday and I feel so misereble for not having died alredy and not having any one to call. I keep comparing myself and all I do is being depressed. For gods sake, I really hate birthdays
Happy birthday man! Comparing yourself with others only brings you down, especially with the rise of social media making it look like everyone has perfect lives. I hope you still enjoy your night.

• Love
Reactions: meltskelt
meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I hope if there's such thing as birthday magic, it makes your wish come true. Thank you for posting OP
thanks so much:heart::heart::heart:
Happy birthday man! Comparing yourself with others only brings you down, especially with the rise of social media making it look like everyone has perfect lives. I hope you still enjoy your night.
I kind am, gonna go out today at least🖤

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Happy birthday, I hope today will be good for you! :)

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Happy birthday to you!!! <3 I wish you all good and may all your dreams come true! <3

• Love
Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
I feel you…
Many of us do. You're not alone, who compares themselves to others. And as Enlighten said
Comparing yourself with others only brings you down
and I totally agree. You're an individual and no two people are the same. You're going through your own path. Don't let your mind let you down by pointless comparisons

happy birthday, I wish you nothing but the best. And remember that we're always here for you. Have a good night and take care

• Love
Reactions: meltskelt and Enlighten
suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
Happy Birthday! :) I'm really sorry you're going through this. I really hope you have a good day, I wish you all the best. <3

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd hate birthdays, I hate what birthdays represent which is the fact that I've suffered for yet another year even know no matter what it's one year closer to ceasing to exist. But anyway I wish you the best, I get that it's dreadful feeling stuck in this existence when you just wish to be gone.

• Love
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Happy Birthday !!!🤗 Hope your day is going well. try not to compare your self with others that will just make things worse.
just try to relax for now, wish all the best friend.

• Love
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Happy Birthday!!

• Love
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you're hurting like that on your birthday. Hope it gets at least a little bit better!

• Love
deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
Happy happy happy birthday!!
The programming runs so deep that I say this even while feeling super miserable on my own birthdays 😂 Still can't help but wish you!!

I try to limit my IG or any sort of social media where I can be exposed to others' live. Because I find envy to be a disgusting & gross emotion. I hate feeling it. I guess to compare was biologically wired to help us to adapt & keep evolving but I don't think our minds were made to handle just this barrage of so many curated lives or what the fuck to do with it.

But it's the comparison to people I personally knew & seeing or wondering about their lives that is the most painful. Sadly I cannot close the app of my memories 🤪so easily & just gotta ride it out until it stops hurting.

Last edited:
  • Love