funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
ever consider one of the biggest reasons i want to die is because my brain simply does not work after decades of severe mental illness ? i cant accomplish anything even at my best. my memory loss is so severe. #NembutalForDumbasses lets go

Attachments

• 49C519F4-1CB3-484B-A5C4-A5F92B186467.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Jbones and Pen>Sword
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
can relate on the memory loss a bit. im not interested in sn or nembutal but from what i hear it's not easy to obtain such substances

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
ever consider one of the biggest reasons i want to die is because my brain simply does not work after decades of severe mental illness ? i cant accomplish anything even at my best. my memory loss is so severe. #NembutalForDumbasses lets go
Memory problems due to an illness does not make you a dumbass.

Mental illness and the side effects are very painful to live with on a day to day basis, to put it mildly. (But this does not make you a dumbass.)

I do support the right for people to assess their quality of life and then be able to decide for themselves if they wish to continue living.

Nembutal does seem like it's hard to find. I'm currently fantasizing that I'll find a local heroin dealer.

I was going to recommend talk therapy for your low self-esteem regarding your memory problems. But you are also grappling with mental illness.

Given the vicious nature of mental illness I'll save my advice and let you decide what is right for you.

Hope things get better, but only you understand your own quality of life.

Reactions: piccadilly, overcomingfear and Freelyffe88