• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hu3

hu3

Aloners / silence is tranquility
Jul 8, 2024
I noticed after being here for not even a few hours that everyone is so kind. Everyone is polite and sweet and lonely. It's such a bitter feeling. It's so Injust. All those who have posted here and all those who will, they deserve so much better and all of you do too. It's..

I'm sorry, I just don't know how to describe this feeling, I wish you happiness - all of you but I have no clue what that happiness would be and maybe you want to feel this, whatever it is in sadness you love.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, bandoscii, lacrimosa and 4 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Feeling pain and struggling teaches empathy. You're right that there are many good people on here.

• Love
Reactions: comabitvewombat and hu3
hu3

hu3

Aloners / silence is tranquility
Jul 8, 2024
Feeling pain and struggling teaches empathy. You're right that there are many good people on here.
You're right, I'm sorry that I don't have much more to say. But it's simple like that I guess..

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You also deserve so much more too. I'm sorry you've found your way here, but I wish you best in whatever choices you make.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and hu3
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Yeah, I'm stating the obvious but it makes no logical sense to be an asshole to someone whom is choosing to soon die. Unless you're a sociopath, and there are those kinds of people here too, as this site is somewhat a reflection of society... but, whatever, they come and go like a fart in the wind. And there's always the ignore button.

• Love
Reactions: hu3