FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The whole concept of anti-suicide is just so wrong and disgusting, as essentially anti-suicide is people incapable of minding their own business and wanting to control people because of what they personally believe.

It's insane how in this hellish reality people don't see suicide as a valid option and want to force everyone else to suffer despite the fact that they cannot experience existence in the same way as them.

It's so horrible how we were enslaved in this existence in the first place yet cannot have the option to switch off our consciousness when we wish to despite the fact that we are the only ones suffering in our existence.

And anyway suicide is a personal decision, it's not something for other people to decide or have a say in, it will always repulse me how deluded humans wish to prolong meaningless suffering no matter what even know we are just destined to decay and die anyway.

I don't see any value in having the ability to suffer in this existence there was never a need for in the first place, existence is nothing more than a harmful imposition that I see as best avoided no matter what. I despise how suicide is seen as the worst thing when it only feels rational wishing for death.

• Informative
Reactions: kvsvenky100, AncientSorrow, myusername890 and 1 other person