• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Joansoon

Joansoon

Jul 7, 2024
I'm 38, a single female with no kids. I've been unemployed for more than a year surviving on money from my mom (I'm such a loser).

The guy I was dating says I'm childish for asking for reassurance and that he doesn't like me anymore. So he said he's out of this relationship before it even started.

Other than my mom, I have no one who cares about me or who I love (except the aforementioned guy). I have no true friends and it's getting harder everyday to find a reason to live.

I live with my mum and can't see me ever owning anything of my own.

I'm so tired of trying for love, trying to be great, just trying to be more in this life - just to consistently FAIL.

And, Idk who's religious here or not! I have tried to develop a relationship with God but I don't hear him now and I wonder if I ever did. I thought he told me to try with this guy - he's meant to be my future. But I'm not sure of anything, anymore. Maybe he never spoke to me.

I'm such a failure that I feel broken and I don't know how it's going to work out anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb, divinemistress36, foreverfalling and 3 others
thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
I'm 38, a single female with no kids. I've been unemployed for more than a year surviving on money from my mom (I'm such a loser).

The guy I was dating says I'm childish for asking for reassurance and that he doesn't like me anymore. So he said he's out of this relationship before it even started.

Other than my mom, I have no one who cares about me or who I love (except the aforementioned guy). I have no true friends and it's getting harder everyday to find a reason to live.

I live with my mum and can't see me ever owning anything of my own.

I'm so tired of trying for love, trying to be great, just trying to be more in this life - just to consistently FAIL.

And, Idk who's religious here or not! I have tried to develop a relationship with God but I don't hear him now and I wonder if I ever did. I thought he told me to try with this guy - he's meant to be my future. But I'm not sure of anything, anymore. Maybe he never spoke to me.

I'm such a failure that I feel broken and I don't know how it's going to work out anymore.
Would you define being "more in this life" with your own words?

Joansoon

Joansoon

Jul 7, 2024
Would you define being "more in this life" with your own words?
Being a human with purpose. Having meaningful relationships with a significant other and having true friends. Having a productive life; being successful etc.

Living the dream of having something you can call your own. I have nothing and I'm so alone.

I wished my guy came back but he hasn't, so there's that. Im the common denominator of what's problematic.