ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I mean what the fuck!?! The abuse, the assaults, the poverty, the illness, the abandonment, ethnic barriers, wars, the just abundant inequality that is present everywhere you mother fucking look... jesus christ almighty how in the fuck did we even manage to get to this point? I'm stuck here laughing at my computer while afking in my video game, I just cant believe how horrible this actually is. Given the "gift" of life and I want nothing more than for it to end as peacefully and painlessly as possible, and while on the other side of the fence, my neighbor is having the time of their life! Living a "normal" life, which by all means is something that I can't even obtain. I can't obtain what could be considered by a reasonable person a "normal life". If that's not possible why in the fuck would I want to stick around? If I can't even meet the baseline for a standard existence I'm supposed to just be happy about this fucking, festering, sewage served up steaming pile of shit that is my life? Knowing everywhere I look I'll see someone doing better than me, but on the off chances I don't and see some worse of miserable fuck there is my salvation? Ah it could be worse I could be him! HELLO? I ASK AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK!! I'ts pure fucking insanity all of it right! I'm mortified by my living conditions and the choices I've made that brought me here, but it's not all my fault, my diseases parents with their putrid rotten fucking genes gave me the building tools to build an empire of shit and that's exactly what I did! Get me out I have seen enough and more so than that, but by god get me out of this nightmare

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shinobi, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Dead Meat and 17 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Well written, absolutely agree and relate to this, im sorry for your pain, sending much love:heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Callie Arcale, demuic and 2 others
Round Two

Round Two

Gone
Dec 10, 2021
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I feel like most the people here on this forum are my only true peers in this world. Most everyone here knows suffering in ways the rest of the world can't seem to empathize with or even wrap their heads around. And, if I'm being totally honest, I don't think they want to. Their biggest luxury is ignorance. My goodness, I wish I had that luxury. I can't even picture it, but it must be really nice. Horribly sad and empty, but nice.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: VivantMort, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Dead Meat and 5 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
The world is a sad, sad, sad place, throw in depression and suicidal thoughts and it's unbearable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Callie Arcale, demuic and 6 others
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
The world is a sad, sad, sad place, throw in depression and suicidal thoughts and it's unbearable.
The depression strips away any chance of lingering away in distraction, so you're forced to stare at the abyss of horror that is being a human.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Callie Arcale, demuic and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, life is so unfair. So many of us are disadvantaged through no fault of our own. That is why I see it as being better to never be born in the first place. Existence itself is the cause of all our suffering. It is painful to be in a hopeless situation. Anyone who says that life is a gift are clearly delusional

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I share in the sentiment. I don't understand how something as horrific as our world exists.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Well said. I relate to all of it

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and demuic
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have heard that life is beautiful, but I'm not sure what that means :wink:

Take care of yourselves in this broken world.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and demuic