• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it very insensitive when anti-suicide people force their delusional beliefs, I cannot stand their toxic positivity and nowhere seems to be free from it. There is nothing positive about existence, in fact the existence of life was the most horrific tragedy. It's such a terrible burden to have the ability to exist in this hellish world especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, the fact that in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, torment and suffering which is why a peaceful suicide needs to be very accessible and is why only the peace of non-existence is desirable to me.

It's horrifying to think of how existing beings have been so senselessly tortured in this futile existence all throughout history, all that existence ever does is create problems and pain that there was never a need for in the first place. To simply exist is something so incredibly harmful but as well as that existence is just so pointless and unnecessary.

I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, only the peace of eternal sleep is desirable to me which is why I'm disgusted by insensitive pro-lifers who force their toxic positivity beliefs, existence could never be "good" or "beautiful", rather existence is just an endless cycle of suffering that so tragically repeats once new life is so harmfully forced here. Existence itself really is the true problem which is why it's so hellish and disgusting how this society is so incredibly anti-suicide.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, worthIess, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes but they might say it's insensitive to them to put your views on them.

Reactions: sserafim
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I know that pro-lifers are very annoying, but i don't understand why you think that their positivity beliefs are toxic.

I think in the toxic concept, as something that goes againts the life, so i admit that my negative beliefs are toxic cause they surely will drive me to CTB.

I understand that pro-lifers are that to much away from us way of thinking that they can't truly understand us.

When someone try to CTB and they save them, they only can think that you had a crisis and you will recover if you continue living, cause for them life is essencially good.

It's frustating to not been understood, but they have the best intentions to really help you, even ir they miss on the way of doing it.

Personally i don't blame them. We can been more o less depends on how society works, but the mayority of the society will ever been pro-life cause the ideals that will remain will be ever the ones that help survival, no matter if they are correct or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and mortuarymary
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Please calm, no one here needs to suffer more.

Reactions: divinemistress36