FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it's just so wrong how the society we exist in is so pro suffering and pro torture, it's extremely disgusting how there is no guaranteed option to exit that is always available, that is peaceful, guaranteed and has no chance of being taken away from people or interfered with. Humans deserve the option to just pass away in peace without risks, complications and difficulties, I just hate the way that this world is, and it's so inhumane and prison like how people try to deny ways for suicidal people to exit, they want to restrict them and force people to suffer, nobody should be forced to suffer just because selfish people decided to cruelly procreate. It's undeniable that the right to die is a basic human right that belongs to every human, nobody should have to stay here just because delusional people value something so terrible as life and I believe that the problem of suicide being so stigmatised is just getting worse as time goes on.

It really is inhumane to deny people a right to die as life in itself is the true problem, as long as someone exists they have the potential to suffer to such extreme extents and life is filled with risks and is something very harmful as a result. I consider existence to be a burden, it's a curse to have the ability to exist in this chaotic world where chance determines everything so therefore people deserve the ability to take control over their inevitable fate and nobody else should have any right to interfere with this.

Life could never be good or a "gift", it's the opposite, it's futile, meaningless and leads to nowhere other than us decaying from age anyway so it's essential that suicide is an option because many people have awareness of all this, I could never want to exist in this nightmare world as existing is the most unappealing thing possible, it's horrific how there are endless amounts of torture being experienced in this world.

Suicide is self care as it solves all present and future problems, it stops the chance of life getting much more unbearable in the future, I personally see it as always being preferable to not exist as existing is just so unnecessary, eternal sleep is ideal, as in non existence there is no needs to fufill, no concerns, no worries, I simply despise existing, it's not for me, and seeing life for what it really is could never be an "illness". So to want to stop people having the ability to free themselves from this hellish world really is inhumane and that is undeniable, nobody is obligated to continue existing anyway, it's just so sad that people continue to procreate in the first place as to never exist at all would mean that nobody would need to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pessimism69, painfulwords, terminalending and 8 others
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
I get what you mean. I am personality less on the anti-natalism side and more on the opinion that suicide is the choice of the individual though.

What life means to us is the creation of our mind. If somebody enjoys life, then good for them. If somebody doesn't enjoy life, then why should we govern their choice? While I am not exactly anti-psych (far from it, i'm involved in psych) I recognize that people are resistant to medications and may not respond to treatment. In that case, why make them suffer in their rotting brain?

It's just not fair to me. There are people who take medication and therapy and even join clinical trials to treat their disorder. And when they don't work, we discourage them from taking the last solution possible.

While I think life is beautiful and suicide should not be promoted as the first solution, it should be the last solution when everything fails.

Thankfully, most countries have made suicide attempts legal, but most still try to restrict people from methods, even if using a method itself is not illegal. Restrictions barely work anyway.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that life is horrific, after all we live in one of the best societies since the universe's creation and it's horrendous. Technology has evolved, but people still tend towards being disgusting to others, such as restricting the right to die as you said, and using gaslighting and manipulation to control others. I am definitely trapped here against my will and don't enjoy being here, I will never "recover" as the pro-lifers love to say. There are so many reasons as to why life is terrible, ranging from abuse from others to incurable diseases, that recovery is a futile process which never solves all problems, in fact it never even comes close. The idea that life should be preserved at all costs is a prehistoric idea invented when slavery was common and accepted, and it's terrible that the right to die is still not recognised. Everything that should be said about the right to die has been said so many times before, yet still falls on deaf ears, the only point that needs to be made known is "suicide is a human right" but as the majority continues to wilfully ignore it we are stuck here venting. I hope you are treated better in the future, It's so exhausting I know.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
we humans should not even exist. We are just poisonous and destroy everything including nature. We also harm other people. Being dead is amazing cause no problems no nothing its like before one was born, no problems no issues no regrets. Human race is a mistake.