• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrific, it just shows what a hellish anti-suicide society we exist in where wanting to die is viewed as a crime with suicidal people so cruelly being locked in psych wards all because they wish to cease existing on their own terms. It's so evil how humans make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape and punish those who'd prefer to leave, it's a devastating, disgusting tragedy how suicide is viewed in such a way.

It's just insane to me how suicidal people are locked up like that especially as wanting death is all that feels rational to me, in my case suicide is the rational solution to escape from meaningless suffering, I see no benefit to being trapped in this hellish existence for decades on end just to be tortured and tormented by old age.

I'd always prefer the true peace of eternal nothingness over something so undesirable as existing, I really wish suicide is accepted rather than viewed as a crime, one shouldn't be punished for not wanting to suffer. The amount of harm anti-suicide people have caused truly is immense, more than anything I wish I never existed at all, existence truly is an abomination.

• Love
Reactions: downagain, iloverachel, baller and 9 others
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
It's maddening, people always spout about how they support bodily automony but for some reason draw the line at suicide.
I just turned 37, I've had suicidal thoughts for almost ten years, my body is wrecked from years of heavy physical work my mental state is horrendous. I have panic attacks almost every other day now. Its no way to live.
I quit working after my first attempt and I'm just draining my savings now, 60 hours a week just to have 25% of my wage stolen so I can have no free time after work and a measly two days off a week. Fuck society, they are not bleeding another penny out of me.

Reactions: downagain, ijustwishtodie, Hollowman and 2 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Suicide is actually a crime in some states. They just always or almost always opt to take someone to psych ward rather than charge them and take them to jail. The exception being if you physically assault police or other 1st responders or medical personnel. Then they charge you and take you to jail. And what cowboy is saying is even more valid in people who are disabled, suffering from chronic pain and illness, extreme poverty, homelessness. These are all situations where suicide is justified and I am dumbfounded that some people can't see that. The only 1 who truly understands how much you are suffering is you. Especially no young good looking highly paid rich psychiatrist who hasn't a clue about actual human suffering 1sthand. And especially appalling when they don't want to do anything to alleviate your situation and suffering. Even when they easily could. There's an element of sadism in the mental health racket. That's very obvious at times

Reactions: downagain, Hollowman and divinemistress36
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I understand, suicide shouldn't be seen as a crime and I do feel like I'm trapped at the moment with no way out.

I do wish for peace from this world.

Last edited:
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
I agree. In a lot many countries, such as my own, suicide is illegal snd even attempting to do so would lead to being locked up in a psych ward or prison. It just doesn't seem fair to me. Suicide is something people decide for themselves and it shouldn't be seen as something illegal.

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Yes it's bad. You already feel bad enough for not wanting to live anymore and then they make it worse and treat you like a criminal.
I hate this mindset of the ordinary world/people, they don't even know how it is to suffer from mental problems neither how it feels to constantly seeking a way to die and finally be at peace.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I mean it is isn't it? I'm not saying it should be nor do i agree with it being one but isn't suicide literally considered a crime? Its just people whom commit it can't be charged. Although it seems attempted suicide isn't? Which seems really fucking stupid to me like why legalise suicide at all? Again not saying it should be just seems stupid to me