FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so tragic and horrible how deluded humans continue to procreate into this harmful, cruel world, yet we cannot just easily die in peace despite this, it's like we are being punished all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.
I see procreation as such a harmful, repulsive crime as once one is burdened with the ability to exist they are capable of suffering so extremely in this futile existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. In general it's just a curse to be conscious and aware in this hellish reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

It just shows how humans are the worst species with how they force life here and wish to make them a prisoner to this existence they never could have consented to being in until they cease existing anyway, to me it's certainly very evil. I really do despise how this society is so anti-suicide, it disgusts me how humans create so much suffering by forcing life here and wish to prolong it no matter what.
There is no justifcation for procreating in the first place, such a thing just creates unnecessary pain and problems, only never existing is true perfection.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: treetop.grazer, _apathetic, myusername890 and 7 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
There's very few deaths that are peaceful, even less if you aren't suicidal. There's nothing we can do but hope it is not painful when our time comes. It is cruel.

• Hugs
Reactions: wisp, myusername890, hi-okbye and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I wish sex was not pleasurable for people at least. Maybe it would make some difference even tho there is more to procreation than that.

Reactions: hi-okbye
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
Think about it - if people don't give a fuck about the suffering of literally the closest people possible to them - their own children, then how can people give a fuck about the suffering of more distant people? We are all (including myself, the fact that I don't have children is just lucky) are biological assholes whose nature forces us not to think, but to fuck.

Everyone, even the most stupid and uneducated person, at least briefly knows or has heard that there are unbearable suffering and terrible things in the world. For example, illness or violence. But thirst, desire, in this case the desire to produce offspring distorts the view of the world as a fish-eye lens; the thought that it is not worth giving birth to children into a world where they will be subject to suffering, perhaps unbearable, does not even linger in the field of mental vision. Simply because such a thought interferes with desire. "I want! I want! I want! And then even if it's a flood - I don't give a fuck."

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and hi-okbye
ChildishEgg

ChildishEgg

Dec 8, 2023
I just find it so tragic and horrible how deluded humans continue to procreate into this harmful, cruel world, yet we cannot just easily die in peace despite this, it's like we are being punished all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.
I see procreation as such a harmful, repulsive crime as once one is burdened with the ability to exist they are capable of suffering so extremely in this futile existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. In general it's just a curse to be conscious and aware in this hellish reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

It just shows how humans are the worst species with how they force life here and wish to make them a prisoner to this existence they never could have consented to being in until they cease existing anyway, to me it's certainly very evil. I really do despise how this society is so anti-suicide, it disgusts me how humans create so much suffering by forcing life here and wish to prolong it no matter what.
There is no justifcation for procreating in the first place, such a thing just creates unnecessary pain and problems, only never existing is true perfection.
Besides your thoughts and getting caught, what's really stopping you from jumping off a highway bridge one morning? I feel like I could kill myself right now and nothing could stop me. It just seems so simple. How exactly is suicide difficult?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Byebyemap
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i do find it strange how much we wish to reproduce as humans. especially since birth is a really difficult process and we're extremally overpopulated. there are so many issues caused by giving birth, so much pain, and the fact that it can kill, and does to almost 1,000 people a year. the fact that we have to create medicine, just to make this natural process somewhat bearable. many years ago it was normal for women to die giving birth.
while reproduction shouldn't necessarily be completly cut off, i feel like it should be more monitored and controlled. instead of allowing everyone to just reproduce whenever they want, they should have people sign up or something. it would also allow for much more fit parents, instead of children being stuck with abusive families, that possibly can't even afford to have children.

i'm imagining world where it was like that. it would be quite intresting i guess. for people who want to have kids, they sign up, and go through certain applications before they're allowed too. make sure they have the right health, mentally and physically, enough money per kid, and also just population control, so only allowing a certain number of kids to be born per year. maybe the same number of people who died that year, so it keeps it even and in balance.
if only..

Besides your thoughts and getting caught, what's really stopping you from jumping off a highway bridge one morning? I feel like I could kill myself right now and nothing could stop me. It just seems so simple. How exactly is suicide difficult?
suicide is difficult because many don't want to go through the pain and uncertainty. even if you jump into a highway, there's no certanty that you will die. survival instinct plays a big role too. every single living organisms purpose is to live and reproduce. even things that arn't technically classified as living, like viruses, are internally programed to live and reproduce, litterally nothing else.
and no matter how much we want to hijack this, it has been intergrained into our bodies since living things existed, and counteracting millions of year old funtions is not easy in any way.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Hollowman
ChildishEgg

ChildishEgg

Dec 8, 2023
i do find it strange how much we wish to reproduce as humans. especially since birth is a really difficult process and we're extremally overpopulated. there are so many issues caused by giving birth, so much pain, and the fact that it can kill, and does to almost 1,000 people a year. the fact that we have to create medicine, just to make this natural process somewhat bearable. many years ago it was normal for women to die giving birth.
while reproduction shouldn't necessarily be completly cut off, i feel like it should be more monitored and controlled. instead of allowing everyone to just reproduce whenever they want, they should have people sign up or something. it would also allow for much more fit parents, instead of children being stuck with abusive families, that possibly can't even afford to have children.

i'm imagining world where it was like that. it would be quite intresting i guess. for people who want to have kids, they sign up, and go through certain applications before they're allowed too. make sure they have the right health, mentally and physically, enough money per kid, and also just population control, so only allowing a certain number of kids to be born per year. maybe the same number of people who died that year, so it keeps it even and in balance.
if only..

suicide is difficult because many don't want to go through the pain and uncertainty. even if you jump into a highway, there's no certanty that you will die. survival instinct plays a big role too. every single living organisms purpose is to live and reproduce. even things that arn't technically classified as living, like viruses, are internally programed to live and reproduce, litterally nothing else.
and no matter how much we want to hijack this, it has been intergrained into our bodies since living things existed, and counteracting millions of year old funtions is not easy in any way.
Why I said beside the thoughts

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Why I said beside the thoughts
survival instinct isn't your thoughts. it's your internal mechanisms. like walking and drinking and eating. it's ingrained into your system.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I for one know I couldn't jump, I don't think I could physically do it-and that's me saying it from the comfort of my home never mind standing on the edge of a cliff. A highway bridge? Um you mean, with innocent drivers just going about their day down below? Have you really thought about the implications of most methods and risk of failure?

• Hugs
ChildishEgg

ChildishEgg

Dec 8, 2023
I for one know I couldn't jump, I don't think I could physically do it-and that's me saying it from the comfort of my home never mind standing on the edge of a cliff. A highway bridge? Um you mean, with innocent drivers just going about their day down below? Have you really thought about the implications of most methods and risk of failure?
A drop and several on-coming cars, good luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like a terrifying method and not everyone has access to somewhere high enough in the first place. If this method goes wrong it could lead to way worse suffering as well, that's what I'd fear.

Reactions: Hollowman and Rogue Proxy
ChildishEgg

ChildishEgg

Dec 8, 2023
Jumping sounds like a terrifying method and not everyone has access to somewhere high enough in the first place. If this method goes wrong it could lead to way worse suffering as well, that's what I'd fear.
Considering it's incredibly easy to get a gun off an individual seller (not a store or company), it seems easy to do it that way. At least in America