• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so hellish how we cannot have the option to just die in peace even know we never consented to this existence and instead it was so cruelly imposed by selfish humans.
I find it disturbing and horrifying how people would actually choose to force the burden that is existence onto others in the first place, to me imposing existence is a terrible crime, how could one be so selfish to do something so cruel and harmful, it's undeniable that procreation causes immense harm as it's the source of all human suffering.

It's very tragic how deluded and selfish people lack the awareness of how existence is very undesirable and instead so harmfully procreate, the act of procreation is something evil to me as it's the creation of futile, unnecessary suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented.

It's like a virus how humans create so much harm by deciding to procreate, I wish humans were compassionate enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace so that no human would ever have to suffer again, all that existence ever does is create problems, torment, needs, pain and suffering that were all completely meaningless and pointless in the first place. Existence itself truly is the ultimate problem and if one never exists it isn't like they could mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer.

But what I despise is how despite the fact we never consented to this existence and it was so cruelly imposed, we cannot just choose to easily free ourselves from it in peace. I find it devastating how I cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally even know I never chose to so harmfully be burdened with this existence, there is nothing appealing about being enslaved in this futile and cruel existence just slowly dying and waiting to die.

It's unacceptable and evil how humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms especially as I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what. Only the peace of non-existence is beautiful to me, I'd always prefer for this existence to eternally disappear into nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono, Fight_or_flight, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly. We're forced into this world against our will yet we can't leave it in peace. I think that we should have a right to a peaceful death but unfortunately we don't and this just goes to show how hellish humanity is. I believe that, if humanity were to discover biological immortality, they would forcefully impose it on all humans that are born because that's just how pro life these people are. Alternatively, the government could just use this biological immortality as a way to gain power over the population but, then again, with how pro life everybody is, I honestly think this will be unlikely. Thankfully, I doubt that they would be able to make biological immortality a thing in our lifetime.

Nonetheless, it's still hellish at how we're forced to live this out. There's nothing existence can realistically offer me that will make me happy. All there is to my life is just pain. I wish I could be dead now so that I don't have to go through life. Why even keep me here when I wouldn't be a good wage slave anyway? I'm not like most humans at all... I don't understand most people and how they feel the things they do, how they act the way they do, how they just simply... live. I just don't understand it and, honestly, I don't want to. I want to be dead already because there's nothing in this damned existence that I like.

Permanent non existence is just so peaceful to me and will always be. I see so much beauty in me not having sentience and not having to do anything or think about anything. Of course such a thing whilst being alive is terrifying and painful but, without any sentience to exist in the first place, it's nice and that's why I like death. I understand your perspective so much and why you see death as perfection because I do too. Hopefully you find peace as early as possible

Reactions: divinemistress36