FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really hellish how we were so harmfully burdened with the ability to exist yet cannot just have the option to permanently cease existing in peace, it's evil to me how many humans do all they can to prolong meaningless and unnecessary suffering. All that existence is, is a cycle of futile suffering and sensesless cruelty that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is forced here, existence could never be desirable, in fact the existence of life is a horrific tragedy that causes immense harm, it's a curse to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering so much.

I find it so disgusting how humans continue to procreate, it's like a virus how they impose existence yet wish to imprison that individual in this existence until they die. The fact that suicide is so inaccessible with risks involved is why existence is prison like, it's horrifying how we have to pay the price all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.

It just proves that humans are the worst species with how so many see suffering in this futile and cruel existence as an obligation even know none of us consented to any of this. It's insane how an dreamless and eternal sleep is always seen as worse than the meaningless suffering and torment existing causes even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. Anti-suicide people are evil to me, how could it not be evil to want to make it so other people are tortured in their pointless existences until they decay and die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Argo, Immensevoid, Imprisoned and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
nobody cares unless it's happening to them

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Immensevoid and Imprisoned