• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I can't seem to have any meaningful bonds or talk to anyone meaningful. I do have a lots of "friends" but none I am able to talk that has any value in coversation. I don't really have any close friends or best friends. It kinda sucks to be honest.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, reclaimedbynature, tbroken and 2 others
RosyMapleMothss

RosyMapleMothss

Aug 26, 2023
I feel you. Most people think us who even consider ctb are 'too much' smh. Like why do they think we even consider it?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I can't seem to have any meaningful bonds or talk to anyone meaningful. I do have a lots of "friends" but none I am able to talk that has any value in coversation. I don't really have any close friends or best friends. It kinda sucks to be honest.
Same here. Everyone is selfish af nowadays. Did you understand what may be the reason?

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Yes, people are scared of making meaningful connections with others these days.
My belief is that meaningful connections come with commitment, and that is what most people are avoiding, as making commitments to others is deemed unhealthy at the drop of a hat, the pop psychology gurus are too busy preaching the self-care sermons that are prevalent.
I would like to see the pendulum swing the other way personally.
But there is truth to it- commitments are also entanglements, and more difficult to break than to make.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
We never truly know ourselves or people around us anyway imo.

We get along sometimes more than not based on different things but it all feels like exchange to fill something in ourselves. And I dont mean just 'positive' exchanges, 'negative' ones serve similar purpose.

Not to mention that everything ends at one point.

• Love
Reactions: Archness and BrainShower
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
It is difficult to bond with most people for sure. However new people come into your life when you dont expect it.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Same here. Everyone is selfish af nowadays. Did you understand what may be the reason?
I think it is just the type of guy I am. I'm not a bad person per say but my personality don't really match with most folks. So I can't really form a bond beyond just being a friend.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
My personality is also fairly off-putting to most. It's all about finding like-minded folks to hang out with. Being a musician is my portal into being social, otherwise I'd be a hermit for sure.