ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I'm so drained of all energy that even bitching on here feels like a monumental task nowadays. Like, what's the fucking point? I'll ask myself that everyday and I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow I'll do what I've been spending everyday doing and that's wishing I pulled the trigger. This is just so horrifically unfun. Too expensive, fuck my body, fuck my race it's not what I ever would of consented to and it's a horror show that's grown STALE on the scares. It's just so fucking bad like? I don't even know what I'm supposed to say to the fucking playwriters... How could it get this fucking bad and it shows no signs of stopping those wheels of resentment are gonna keep on spinning

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: whatevs, ranaway, LoiteringClouds and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly can be torture, and I see it as being such a cruel punishment to exist here in this world. There really is no real relief from suffering as long as one exists here. Of course it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from it all, pretty much all of my waking moments are spent wanting to never wake again.

Reactions: AloneInCollege
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I can only post on here when I'm drinking. Otherwise, I'm real short and snippy with people.

It's kind of unnerving. I don't know what the hell that's about.

I have to be inebriated in order to entertain other people's thoughts.

If I'm sober, all I 'see' is... noise. And I just want you to shut up.

This worries me because I'm still actively trying to find a job.

How will I deal with real life people - sober - if I can't deal with virtual people?

• Love
Reactions: looseye
The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
I never know how to say it since it never feels quite right, but I'm sorry for what you're going through. I'm sorry for your suffering. No one's pain is the same, but I think most of us here can at least partially understand and be sympathetic.

In terms of the main point of your thread, I hope you're able to either find a place where it does feel worth it to post, or you're able to regain that feeling here. I kinda get it though. For me, I never posted or talked about my problems except to my doctors. It didn't feel worth it and like I would just be a burden or off putting to others. Even after finding this place, I struggled with feeling like I could post for awhile.

I just think it's important to get the thoughts out in some way. Like, it can help you come to a decision, give you some relief, make you feel not alone, etc. So, I guess I'm glad you made this post despite not feeling like you had the energy to. I hope getting some of it out helps in some small way, or that someone's response is able to resonate with you and offer relief.

Moving on to a few things you said in your post… I can relate to some of your feelings. I also spend most of my time thinking about, visualizing, dreaming, etc of ctb. It's exhausting. And I also feel stuck, like it'll never end. I dunno if it's the same for you or not, but I just feel like I'm in limbo. Wanting to ctb, but unable to overcome SI / consequences of a failed attempt, so realistically I wind up committing to living… without any motivation or desire to do so. I have no idea what to do with the day. I have no energy to do anything but sit on the couch / bed and be on my phone or tv. All I can offer in terms of advice is to distract yourself as best as you can. I don't know the solution, assuming you've likely already tried the traditional methods of medication, therapy, etc.

Reactions: ikadasui
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Draining is a word I see often on here; it's true that living is a draining experience and something we all have to suffer through. There are some things you can do to minimise the suffering but even the most fortunate people experience the worst pain. Often I can't find the motivation to use the internet so I just resign to my bed for the day. Fortunately if you are feeling your worst then you can't feel your worst forever so hopefully it will improve a bit. I hope that you don't have to suffer and spend every day like this for much longer.

Reactions: ikadasui and ranaway