TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I really want to die but I am scared of the pain that I will feel when hanging. I don't know any source for SN and I don't have it in me to beg for sources. I don't doubt that I want to die and I would rather die, but I don't want to have to die so painfully and alone. I don't understand why we are forced to commit in such ways. Everyone in my life knows I want to die, and they respect how I feel. However, no one will help me. I can't wait to die. I don't know how long it will take for me to hang myself, but I know I will. I feel like a coward for not being able to do it right now. I have wanted to die for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost cherry, thewalkingdread, Redacted24 and 4 others
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
If you're afraid to do a method because of the pain it will inflict, please don't do it. No one should have to die in agony. You don't have to do it this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, worthIess, Redacted24 and 2 others
TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
If you're afraid to do a method because of the pain it will inflict, please don't do it. No one should have to die in agony. You don't have to do it this way.
There is literally no other way for me to die. I guess the sentiment is nice but it doesn't change anything. Unless someone kills me then that is how I'll go.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and thewalkingdread
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's so incredibly inhumane how difficult it is to have peaceful and painless methods available. I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it's so hellish and cruel how we cannot just have the option to just reliably cease existing in peace, one really shouldn't have to suffer so much to free themselves from this existence they were burdened with. I'm always disgusted by this pro-suffering anti-suicide society where a dreamless and eternal sleep is always seen as the worst outcome even know there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, it'd be very relieving and compassionate to allow people a peaceful exit from this existence

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, thewalkingdread and Redacted24
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I always thought it was ironic to humanely have sick or injured animals put out of their suffering while humans aren't able to.

The injured horse, beloved older pet, or the deer hit by a car doesn't have agency in this.

Humans should be humane to ourselves too, don't you think?

Sending lots of support to you Dog, I hope whatever path you choose helps you get to a better place without suffering. :heart:

Reactions: thewalkingdread
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's not coward to CTB, overcoming our SI takes immense will power and strength. Something I have not yet been able to do in over 10 years.

Like we say, dying is the easy bit. The hard part is getting to that part. Just when you think you are ready to tie the noose, literally or figuratively, our SI kicks in and says give life one more chance.

• Hugs
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
these are literally my thoughts...i'm also scared of pain when hanging. i have a source for SN, but i know if i choose it as a method, i'll freak out and call the ambulance, so hanging is the way to go.
and i too feel like a coward for not being able to just go for it fearlessly.

• Hugs