gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
i havem't been on here in awhile cause i thought it'd get better. i eas gonna do it for my partner. but i fucked it up, intentionally, and somehow i'm upset about the outcome. cause little old me forgets that with autism, we often cannot feel our emotions unless they're intense so i assumed i'd lost feelings for my lovely partner but it'scjust the fact that they weren't intense. and i drove them away and it'scover, no begging will win them back. i love them so muc and they begged me to get better and i didn't because i thought i didn't need them. they put up with too much for me.

now all i have is my shitty roommate who caused this, my job is so fucking stressful and killing me and my roommate is a chimd with no sense of boundaries and the stress made me treat my beautiful partner like shit. and they left and they're gone and i'm to blame.

they want me to get better but i know i can't. not at least with my circumstances and i just don't wanna do this anymore. i can't. i have absolutely no purpose anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wheezle42, WAITING TO DIE, WretchedDreams and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Everything fell apart tonight or your bus is here?

Reactions: Meditation guide
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm so sorry, its incredibly upsetting how our illnesses and other people can cause us so many problems.
Your room mate is an asshole.
I hope there is a way to make up with your partner.

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Sounds rough af :'( I wish I could say something to help lighten the load <3