TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone or anyone who will take the time to read.... I just need get it all off my chest I've made a huge mistake I have been fooled..... I broke up with my bf in hopes of a better future.... I meet a man the other night... Nothing happened and I told him I would not see him again.... Then a guy rang me told me he liked me and has done for awhile he said he wanted to be with me..... I'm such a fool I got taken in gave him what he wanted from me and now he has vanished he met me two nights and rang me the day after....i feel like such a fool what I too do..... I have my two children I can't believe I would let anyone into our home I am disgusted with myself... My ex still ringing I feel so bad. I deserve to suffer I hav cut deeper and longer than ever before I keep wishing could just tie a rope around my neck and slowly pass out but I can't.... I have to be here ill hav to face the stares and stupid guys thinking they will now have a chance.... I can't believe it... Its like I've woke from a nightmare and when the ex finds out he will be so happy to know I'm suffering even more... Some may call me a whore.... I honestly tried to stay strong he talked me around it was my fault... I just need to vent and accept I'm a fool and try not be a fool again.... I'm so hurt inside..... I know not many will read but for anyone who did please could ye give yer opinion on how I can deal with the mess I've gotten into.... People keep ringing my phone I'm changing my number a guy came to my home today asked if I wanted to chat.... Ffs I don't wana chat I want to be left alone I'm so so ashamed i really told this guy alot I completely left myself open without even knowing and I was telling him I wanted to protect myself I'm so stupid I deserve to suffer I wana scream!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Are you lost too?
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
Don't be so hard on yourself, I know that it difficult, understand you are not defined by any decisions you have made. It's hard to know what to say without knowing you better, but everyone does things they regret, it does no good to punish yourself for being a 'fool'. You have no obligation to respond to anyone looking for your company, turn your phone off if it helps, get a new number, block people who are bothering you. Your decisions in any moment come from a place, no one has any authority to judge you, because they are not you. I'm not trying to belittle your situation, please be kind to yourself :hug:

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel