revolutionnaire23

revolutionnaire23

Love is a poison that I can't seem to cure.
Aug 6, 2023
Does anyone else feel like this? Feeling good one day and wanting to die in the same day? I feel like I'm trapped in this never ending cycle…it hurts…

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Latubmen, Unknown21 and Doz
Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
You mean like mood swings? I feel that all the time. It's actually unbearable to live with.

revolutionnaire23

revolutionnaire23

Love is a poison that I can't seem to cure.
Aug 6, 2023
You mean like mood swings? I feel that all the time. It's actually unbearable to live with.
Yeah, for sure. It's so frustrating. They're, in my case, so erratic too. I think it's probably from my possible BPD.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21
ripberman

ripberman

Dec 24, 2022
Yeah, for sure. It's so frustrating. They're, in my case, so erratic too. I think it's probably from my possible BPD.
Mood swings from BPD are extremely erratic, and will have you totally fine one day and incredibly suicidal the next. I wish you luck in navigating this illness, if it is in fact what you're suffering from.

I have learned some coping mechanisms that help keep the emotional roller coaster in check, but unfortunately they are simply coping mechanisms at the end of the day.

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Does anyone else feel like this? Feeling good one day and wanting to die in the same day? I feel like I'm trapped in this never ending cycle…it hurts…
In just a quarter of an hour I can find the purpose of my life, see a bright future, be the happiest and most motivated person in the world... for ten minutes later to realize that all of that is for nothing, begin to feel sad and anguished, planning my suicide, setting a date for CTB with great determination... a couple of hours later I am again the happiest person in the world, finding my purpose... etc... Several times a day, practically every day days.

It's the worst thing in the world, you can't work on anything consistently and making decisions becomes hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Unknown21