• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
Hiya people, long time lurker to the site here, I have a doctors appointment here in the uk Monday to discuss maybe forcible detainment under whatever section of the mental health act it is under, and I feel completely numb about it, its an involuntary sectioning order if they deem me risk enough, I guess I wanted to talk about it, yet they wont prescribe me my usual anti depressants and ptsd meds, or seem reluctant to do so with me recently relocating, the whole system is fucked, to keep us here in perpetual misery, do you agree ?, I found this site many moons ago, and under a different profile name purchased off mr Kenneth law, and also received a wellness check at a prior address, I feel bad for what has happened there, I also feel we should have the legal righ to euthanasia, anywhere, at our own choosing, none of us opted to be here, none of us were forced to undergo the inevitable social conditioning, none of us were born of our own free will, none of us were brought here to be frowned upon, mocked, ridiculed, looked down upon, belittled, demeaned, cruelly subjected to the whims of others, used and abused, and often discarded, ghosted, treated as less than, and a multitude of other shit that passes as social norms here, as a society I feel it is abhorrent that we still struggle with racism, xenophobia, anti trans, homophobia, tribalism, and more, I cant believe how far we have progressed in many ways aka technology, and yet how little we have learned along the way, like the old adage, much changes, and yet much remains the same, I am tired guys, exhausted, social interactions have me drained, I cant bare it here any longer, like many of yous that I see and observe posting and take on board, do any of you know of a reliable sn source kicking about still ??, plz, I would much appreciate it if any other methods even similar to that were mentioned, and I would discreetly order it online, thanks for having me, I just wanted to say how utterly cruel society is for no only forcing us to be here, but then taking away what should be our freedom of choice, as a sentient being, the ultimate decision, when to end your own existence, barring violent and often extremely unreliable methods that traumatises others in the process, it feels like we are state governed and owned property doesnt it ??, we dont even have a say over self determination, it sure as heck feels like that with the clamp down on methods that used to get posted here, anybody in the uk up for a chat, a woe is me chat ?? I hear you if your struggling, I hear you if your unheard, plz, I know what it is like to suffer in silence, take care, just wanted to say thanks for having me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep, ToMoveOn and 2 others
T

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
Depression, anxiety, ptsd, body dysmorphia, and panic disorder, I know it is a long list, how about you ?, do you also struggle undecided ?, do you know of any sources of sn or anything that could work similar ?, I hear sodium nitrate is available but it isnt nitrite, would it work much the same way ? Do you know ? I would order it and keep it just in case I felt the urge, Do you have mental health issues too ? I hate the stigma that is attached 😟 how about you ?

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
Hiya people, long time lurker to the site here, I have a doctors appointment here in the uk Monday to discuss maybe forcible detainment under whatever section of the mental health act it is under, and I feel completely numb about it, its an involuntary sectioning order if they deem me risk enough, I guess I wanted to talk about it, yet they wont prescribe me my usual anti depressants and ptsd meds, or seem reluctant to do so with me recently relocating, the whole system is fucked, to keep us here in perpetual misery, do you agree ?, I found this site many moons ago, and under a different profile name purchased off mr Kenneth law, and also received a wellness check at a prior address, I feel bad for what has happened there, I also feel we should have the legal righ to euthanasia, anywhere, at our own choosing, none of us opted to be here, none of us were forced to undergo the inevitable social conditioning, none of us were born of our own free will, none of us were brought here to be frowned upon, mocked, ridiculed, looked down upon, belittled, demeaned, cruelly subjected to the whims of others, used and abused, and often discarded, ghosted, treated as less than, and a multitude of other shit that passes as social norms here, as a society I feel it is abhorrent that we still struggle with racism, xenophobia, anti trans, homophobia, tribalism, and more, I cant believe how far we have progressed in many ways aka technology, and yet how little we have learned along the way, like the old adage, much changes, and yet much remains the same, I am tired guys, exhausted, social interactions have me drained, I cant bare it here any longer, like many of yous that I see and observe posting and take on board, do any of you know of a reliable sn source kicking about still ??, plz, I would much appreciate it if any other methods even similar to that were mentioned, and I would discreetly order it online, thanks for having me, I just wanted to say how utterly cruel society is for no only forcing us to be here, but then taking away what should be our freedom of choice, as a sentient being, the ultimate decision, when to end your own existence, barring violent and often extremely unreliable methods that traumatises others in the process, it feels like we are state governed and owned property doesnt it ??, we dont even have a say over self determination, it sure as heck feels like that with the clamp down on methods that used to get posted here, anybody in the uk up for a chat, a woe is me chat ?? I hear you if your struggling, I hear you if your unheard, plz, I know what it is like to suffer in silence, take care, just wanted to say thanks for having me.
I agree, we should have the right to leave if we want and a lot of "no you must stay" is based on classism and wanting to exploit workers and also religion.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36, tezw and 2 others
T

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
Yeah it's unfair
forced to live
forced to wageslave
I want to escape

Reactions: sserafim