FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only see eternal nothingness as desirable as in the ideal state of non-existence there is no need for anything and nobody can suffer or be harmed by the absence of everything. Ceasing to exist solves all problems there was never a need for in the first place, as it removes the ultimate cause of all problems in the first place which is existence itself. Existence is an unnecessary harm, it's an imposition and a burden, existence is a futile and endless cycle of meaningless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is forced here.

It's just so evil to me how humans choose to force life here and wish to make suicide as inaccessible as possible, it's just hellish honestly the amount of suffering and harm they cause and inflict on others.
I just find it so disgusting how they wish to prolong unnecessary suffering as much as possible and make existence into a prison where people cannot peacefully escape even know we never consented to any of this in the first place.

Procreation is such a horrifying crime to me, it's very tragic how many humans are deluded enough and lack the compassion not to imprison someone else in a decaying, harmful flesh prison that can cause extreme amounts of pain and torture that is just destined to decay and die anyway. It's such a terrible, horrific tragedy how life even exists at all, it will always be evil how humans wish to force existence on others even know it could never be a desirable state.

• Aww..
Reactions: caninecomposer, Immensevoid, Loner and 4 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Fuck humans
Fuck governments
Fuck doctors
Fuck nature
Fuck life

I fucking want out

Reactions: caninecomposer, sadandlonely99, Immensevoid and 2 others
SquidsCuts

SquidsCuts

underwater bubbling bubbling
Apr 10, 2023
I honestly find how they make painless death inaccessible horrifying.

Suffering ones are forced to go through agonizing deaths because of them, simply torture. They let us break down day after day with no care, and let us choose between decades of pain or unpleasant and scary death.

I don't understand what's so hard about having actual compassion.

Reactions: caninecomposer, Immensevoid and pthnrdnojvsc