ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
It's so embarrassing that people in my town are too religious (Catholic church). They want to relate everything to Jesus Christ or Satan.
The point is, when you die, the people who conduct funerals always post images with information about your funeral, but the most stupid thing here is when those images are cringy edits with Jesus Christ hugging you.
Basically like this.

Abac00a99a71a78897421b7213c816bf

What the heck? Seriously, I've seen tons of cringy edits with people who have passed away, and I would honestly hate if my family or random people made these kinds of images with my face. I'm not religious, and I would hate if people prayed for me. Don't send me to a god who created this hell.

If people are going to make an edit with my face, at least put an anime girl hugging me...

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, MeltingBrain, lachrymost and 6 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
NO NOT SHREK
HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO MY BOY
If people are going to make an edit with my face, at least put an anime girl hugging me...
Honestly would want that

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, NeedAnEscape, gardenfairy and 3 others
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
i can relate, my area is very religious too. personally found those edits to be unnecessary and kind of weird… why even do it why not just leave it and let them rest ya know? and i find it cringe too, if anyone tries editing me that way when i pass im seriously gonna haunt them until they delete it haha
have mixed feelings about people praying for me— i appreciate the thought but ehh..

on an unrelated note— i love the example photo haha

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, udusa and ClaudeCTTE
udusa

udusa

Will ctb before december
Jun 1, 2023
It's so embarrassing that people in my town are too religious (Catholic church). They want to relate everything to Jesus Christ or Satan.
The point is, when you die, the people who conduct funerals always post images with information about your funeral, but the most stupid thing here is when those images are cringy edits with Jesus Christ hugging you.
Basically like this.

View attachment 121867

What the heck? Seriously, I've seen tons of cringy edits with people who have passed away, and I would honestly hate if my family or random people made these kinds of images with my face. I'm not religious, and I would hate if people prayed for me. Don't send me to a god who created this hell.

I've never thought I would say this, but I wish I was Jesus Christ.
I want to be the one kissing Shrek.

It's so annoying to see extremely religious people taking control of everything... I mean, even if I don't think the same as them, I respect their beliefs.
But why do some of them need to show it in your face EVERYTIME, and get angry if you don't follow them??? Not everyone's life revolves around religion

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, LetMeBeSad and ClaudeCTTE
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Churches are offering "Get your picture taken with Jesus!" photoshoots now?

I knew this wouldn't stop with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny … I KNEW it.

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I never knew that was a thing! So weird.... That example is HILARIOUS.

Reactions: udusa and ClaudeCTTE