FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's disgusting how this society is filled with pro-life people even know existence causes so much suffering, it's evil how assisted suicide isn't legalised, access to a peaceful exit should be the most basic human right. In this cruel, futile and meaningless existence death really is the only relief, existence will always be the true problem and could never be a desirable state which is why I'm always disgusted by pro-lifers. Those who are against the right to die only cause more suffering, it's horrifying how people have to struggle so much to die even know we are just waiting around to cease existing anyway.

I'm disturbed how many people don't see suicide as a valid option even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this hellish world, having access to a peaceful suicide would solve everything. I'd always see it as preferable to peacefully not exist than to decay and deteriorate from age, I find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long. I see suicide as self care, I see it as the logical solution to escape from the burden that is having the ability to exist, allowing the people to just die in peace would be very compassionate.

• Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, MatrixPrisoner, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
It's disgusting that we can't have choice over our own lives. If anything it causes more distraction to the emergency workers/settings when we have to go out of our way to CTB ourselves. Police, ambulance, court hearings, post mortem. All that excess money for no reason because if we want to CTB we will do it. Sadly it comes with pain most of the time when it could be peaceful with help from medical staff.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Adûnâi and myusername890
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that pro lifers are causing a lot of suffering, it would be better if they stop trying to control others. If someone wants to die they should be able to. And pro lifers just come across as insensitive to me. It's a horrible experience to live in a society full of insensitive people.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Rogue Proxy, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Snowstorm

Snowstorm

Can you see me?
Oct 23, 2023
i agree heavily, but to play the devil's advocate, death is a very touchy subject that a very large majority of people do not or will not ponder until they are faced with it, sometimes avoiding it even then. there are realities out there where it's inconceivable that suffering is so bad that ending one's life is the better alternative. to many people, dying is "losing" so to speak, and i think that can make the idea of letting someone decide for themself that ctb is what they need.. seem like the opposite of compassion.

i dont think that people are being awful intentionally, i think its just a fault of the human brain and people not knowing how to approach the idea of ending existence as a positive.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Suicide isn't an option because the demand for suicide is too low.

Reactions: divinemistress36
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
It's disgusting how this society is filled with pro-life people even know existence causes so much suffering, it's evil how assisted suicide isn't legalised, access to a peaceful exit should be the most basic human right. In this cruel, futile and meaningless existence death really is the only relief, existence will always be the true problem and could never be a desirable state which is why I'm always disgusted by pro-lifers. Those who are against the right to die only cause more suffering, it's horrifying how people have to struggle so much to die even know we are just waiting around to cease existing anyway.

I'm disturbed how many people don't see suicide as a valid option even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this hellish world, having access to a peaceful suicide would solve everything. I'd always see it as preferable to peacefully not exist than to decay and deteriorate from age, I find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long. I see suicide as self care, I see it as the logical solution to escape from the burden that is having the ability to exist, allowing the people to just die in peace would be very compassionate.
I can sympathise with pro-lifers to an extent but they have made suicide for a lot of us who genuinely wish to die and do not seek intervention unnecessarily difficult. We are either meant to spend money which we may not have, die painfully, or die gruesomely.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi