• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species, it's like a virus how many of them so harmfully decide to procreate and wish to prolong the suffering of others no matter what. I find it so incredibly hellish how assisted suicide isn't legalised despite the fact that existence causes immense harm, it disturbs me how there is endless potential for cruelty and torment in this hellish existence with no straightforward, peaceful exit.

The option to die in peace should be very accessible, it's so evil how many humans are obsessed with trying to force others to suffer. I find it evil how many wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms even know existence is so incredibly futile and we are just waiting to die anyway.

The true mentally ill ones are those who worship life so much to the point that they want to make others suffer for as long as possible in this existence they never even consented to being in. It's insane how suicide is viewed as the worst outcome even know nobody can be harmed by not-existing, in fact I see non-existence as the only desirable state. It's a horrific tragedy how life even evolved in the first place, no matter what I'd always see it as better to die, the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep will always be preferable to decaying from age in this burdensome and meaningless existence.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Suicidebydeath, 4am and 8 others
Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
They are all ignorant about other people suffering. They think by 'saving' suicidal people will make them better while in reality it doesn't. They feel good by doing it though, thinking they save someone life.

Reactions: sserafim, NoAIarmsNoSurprises, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Even an eternal hell for these wonderkind monsters is not enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and caninecomposer
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
The most painful fact of life is that the majority will always control what happens, and the majority of humans are very stupid. So people who don't align exactly with idiotic, delusional mindsets are destined to always suffer as long as they exist, whether by choice or forced by circumstance.

Reactions: sserafim, NoAIarmsNoSurprises, Chocomel and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It really is disgusting. Maybe I'd excuse them if they cared about my quality of life but they don't; they merely want to prolong me being alive for as long as possible. Unfortunately, because of these people, they'll never legalise euthanasia for people like us. Hence we have to take things into our own hands which.. is difficult to do as the current methods available are too risky and painful. Nonetheless, one day, when I get the courage to, I'll try to kill myself through one of these risky methods. For now however, I gotta continue living here against my will

Reactions: sserafim and NoAIarmsNoSurprises
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Humanity (overpopulation) is like a virus destroying the Earth. Man exterminates other species but prolongs the suffering of its own species. I hate people who prolong my suffering and pretend that death doesn´t exist. But most people are stupid. Since agriculture was introduced, humans have suffered badly from toothaches until dental care was introduced. Now humans are tormented because of the lack of euthanasia. I believe that assisted suicide will be legal worldwide in the future. Humanity is currently in the struggle for the right to die with dignity. But changes take time - the suicide taboo doesn´t disappear overnight. Our civilization is not satisfactory and perfect yet.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim