• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I've seen pro lifers say exactly, or something similar, what the title says and this is really so infuriating to hear. How can non existence be bad if it's impossible to suffer during it? This is a rhetorical question so don't answer it as the simple answer is that non existence isn't bad at all. In fact, I see having not lived at all to be better for me than having lived this life as, counterfactually, I would be ignorant to the infinite potential of cruelty and suffering that life offers. After all, ignorance is bliss and there's no state to be more ignorant in than permanent non existence.

I don't understand how so many people can be against death when it genuinely sounds so peaceful. It's just incomprehensible to me. I wish I was aborted and never lived at all. But now that I'm here, I wish that I could die immediately so that the total amount of suffering I have to go through is minimised. There's nothing good human life offers me that can make me think that living a bad life is better than not living at all.

For the majority of us, we grow up to learn just enough things to be a simple cog in the machine for the rest of our lives and that's honestly all there is to the majority of human life. Then of course those who were born neurodivergent like me go through life even harder due to how this life is only meant for neurotypical people. There isn't anything beautiful or poetic or majestic about going through this much suffering and hardship. You just suffer and.. that's all.. all for no good reason.

Life is definitely better not having ever experienced for me. It's better to have never been alive. I'll only find peace once I'm permanently unconscious

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, youennF, Joarga and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that in my case I'd certainly prefer to not exist no matter what, only non-existence is truly desirable, I don't understand those who worship meaningless and unnecessary suffering so much, I will always see all suffering as unacceptable and best avoided.

Only never existing is true perfection to me especially as existence is so incredibly cruel and harmful with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I find it such a horrific, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all.
I envy those who no longer exist as they are eternally at peace with no problems, they lack the ability to suffer and they have no need for anything, to me existence itself really is the true problem and I see it as extreme cruelty how humans continue to impose it.

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I know that in my case I'd certainly prefer to not exist no matter what, only non-existence is truly desirable, I don't understand those who worship meaningless and unnecessary suffering so much, I will always see all suffering as unacceptable and best avoided.
This is the same in my case too. Even if I was a better human in the sense that I was neurotypical and physically strong, I would still wish to not exist. I don't understand those who worship suffering too and, unfortunately, I think that the people who worship suffering have appeared on this site too. Is it just me or do you also think that people here are also against us wanting to escape unnecessary suffering? I don't know why saying that wanting to avoid all suffering no matter what is so controversial
Only never existing is true perfection to me especially as existence is so incredibly cruel and harmful with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I find it such a horrific, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all.
I think the same thing too. It would have saved so many pointless and cruel suffering down the line if the big bang never occurred. I look at space and how beautiful it is because there's no suffering or wars or pain happening at space. Life shouldn't exist at all and it's tragic that it does exist
I envy those who no longer exist as they are eternally at peace with no problems, they lack the ability to suffer and they have no need for anything, to me existence itself really is the true problem and I see it as extreme cruelty how humans continue to impose it.
I envy them too. I remember when I was younger and just learnt what death actually was (as in, I realised that death is just permanent non existence instead of the afterlife bullshit I got taught) and I was full of envy and jealousy of people who no longer exist. First I envied those who were never born the most or those who got aborted. Than I envy those who died early in life and that means they wouldn't grow up to suffer and go through the horrors of life. I wish I could be as brave as those who managed to kill themselves and join them before I suffer for even more.

I'm genuinely scared of life and how we're forced to live it even against our will. I hope that we die as early as possible so that our suffering ends up in complete cessation... every second of me living (aside from when I'm asleep) makes me go insane

Reactions: sserafim, Joarga and divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It sounds like the kind of thing someone who hasn't had a bad life would say... Or at least someone who had very good times alongside the bad.

In terms of their own lives- that's fine- if they want to be grateful for them- then, fair enough. They shouldn't expect other people to agree though.

I guess it's quite a natilist thing to say too- that any chance at life should be taken/given but I agree with you. I think it's cruel to bring a child into this world that will almost undoubtably suffer. If the parents can't afford to feed themselves- why on earth would they bring a child here and watch the poor thing starve to death? That's murder- no? Just generally, I think it's too much of a risk but, I'm an anti-natilist at heart.

Reactions: sserafim, Hollowman and divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Finding out that being alive comes with conditions of eventual pain and death, then I would rather not exist at all, given the choice. You see, I only want to live if I can at least stay young and in top health for good. everyone alive here is destined to die it's just a matter of how and when a pointless meaningless existance it is.

The world is filled with darkness, cruelty and suffering. You can't trust anyone and human beings are selfish.

far better off just never existing at all

Reactions: sserafim and Hollowman
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its better to experience life, saying no life is better just makes no sense at all to me. There are infinite people who have never existed and they can't know they have never existed. I think its more accurate to say some people would prefer to not have been born at all.

The odds of life are just so tiny I think its a miracle and privilege to experience it, even it it didn't work out.

For me I really don't understand these people who say that comments such as this label you some pro lifer. The only people who are truly not pro life in some way have left this world. How someone can say they hate all life.. yet is still here just does not register in my mind at all as making any sort of sense. Something about life must be keeping them here.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
My attitude is, and has been since I was about 16, that I would have preferred not to have existed, but that since I'm here I might as well try and make the best of it. When "the best" starts to become no good at all, it will be time to ctb.

Reactions: divinemistress36
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I've seen pro lifers say exactly, or something similar, what the title says and this is really so infuriating to hear. How can non existence be bad if it's impossible to suffer during it? This is a rhetorical question so don't answer it as the simple answer is that non existence isn't bad at all. In fact, I see having not lived at all to be better for me than having lived this life as, counterfactually, I would be ignorant to the infinite potential of cruelty and suffering that life offers. After all, ignorance is bliss and there's no state to be more ignorant in than permanent non existence.

I don't understand how so many people can be against death when it genuinely sounds so peaceful. It's just incomprehensible to me. I wish I was aborted and never lived at all. But now that I'm here, I wish that I could die immediately so that the total amount of suffering I have to go through is minimised. There's nothing good human life offers me that can make me think that living a bad life is better than not living at all.

For the majority of us, we grow up to learn just enough things to be a simple cog in the machine for the rest of our lives and that's honestly all there is to the majority of human life. Then of course those who were born neurodivergent like me go through life even harder due to how this life is only meant for neurotypical people. There isn't anything beautiful or poetic or majestic about going through this much suffering and hardship. You just suffer and.. that's all.. all for no good reason.

Life is definitely better not having ever experienced for me. It's better to have never been alive. I'll only find peace once I'm permanently unconscious
I think that quote is horrible, it's basically "I would have rather been tortured than never been tortured" it's stupid.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36