LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello,

It's been a year since I joined this forum. I thought I was destined to CTB when I registered on this website, but somehow I'm still here. People here have made my life far more bearable, so I want to say thank you.

Thank you people on SaSu

Hello people on Sanctioned Suicide,

Since I joined here, it has been a year.
Though I have lived in gloom and great fear,
From people here, I've gotten great care,
Deep love and kindness, which are so rare.

With your sheer compassion you restored,
My dying faith in humanity.
And without a psychiatric ward,
Your gentle words saved my sanity.

I can't be grateful enough to you.
So, no matter what I'm going through,
A bit more, may I be at your side?

Thank you so much, Sanctioned Suicide!

Lots of love,
LoiteringClouds☁️ February 7, 2024.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: boddibo, CTB Dream, rozeske and 10 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
How lovely and thoughtful and love your handwriting.
lots of love back at you xxxx

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and LoiteringClouds
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Although I just joined several days ago, I've read a lot of things by different users, and they've been helpful.

I'm know we haven't communicated, but you have said some strong, encouraging words for everyone.

Hopefully, I can add to some of what others have said to you, to make your life more bearable.

And the one thing you said that I can't disagree with, is that the people you talk to here, is much better than talking to a psychiatrist.

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm glad that people here have made you feel better. You're a really nice and kind user here and your poetry is always really amazing too. Hopefully your life continues to be bearable or hopefully even better than bearable. I give you my best wishes with life overall.

Oh, also, you sure have one unique pen. I never seen anything like it before

• Love
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
How lovely and thoughtful and love your handwriting.
lots of love back at you xxxx
Thank you 💙💛

I'm know we haven't communicated, but you have said some strong, encouraging words for everyone.

Hopefully, I can add to some of what others have said to you, to make your life more bearable.

And the one thing you said that I can't disagree with, is that the people you talk to here, is much better than talking to a psychiatrist.
Thank you 🙏
Have you ever had a bad experience with psychiatrists? I've never had one personally but I've seen their sheer arrogance - they often try to drug us into submission, but in many cases it won't lead to remission.

I'm glad that people here have made you feel better. You're a really nice and kind user here and your poetry is always really amazing too. Hopefully your life continues to be bearable or hopefully even better than bearable. I give you my best wishes with life overall.

Oh, also, you sure have one unique pen. I never seen anything like it before
Thank you, and one of my best friend gave me this pen for my birthday. It's beautiful ✨

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Thank you 🙏
Have you ever had a bad experience with psychiatrists? I've never had one personally but I've seen their sheer arrogance - they often try to drug us into submission, but in many cases it won't lead to remission.
Oh definitely have. I've lost count as to how many I've had in the last 40 years, but in that time, there were very, very few decent ones.

Some actually care what your going through (and that's a very tiny fraction of those that do).

Then you have the ones who are thinking... "It's just my job, and I have to sit and listen to you tell me about your pathetic little life.", and offer you no support, or even a tiny solution as to how to deal with an issue.

Then there's the ones you mentioned, they try to drug us into submission. That's it, drug us, put us in an institution, and hide us lowly dregs from their "perfect" society.

And my worse experience was the last one I had. We got into a verbal argument in her office, and it got ugly. She then claimed that I was a lost cause, and there was nothing she, nor anyone else, could do for me.

Haven't been back to a shrink since. And I had sincerely hoped, that after that day, that bitch had to seek counseling herself.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you love for sharing your beautiful poem. Am glad to hear this place helped improve your situation for the better. Unlike what the outsiders insinuate this place truly does have that power. I hope it continues and gets even better for you. I want you to know you also have love and compassion that radiates off of you that helps alot of us here ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Oh definitely have. I've lost count as to how many I've had in the last 40 years, but in that time, there were very, very few decent ones.

Some actually care what your going through (and that's a very tiny fraction of those that do).

Then you have the ones who are thinking... "It's just my job, and I have to sit and listen to you tell me about your pathetic little life.", and offer you no support, or even a tiny solution as to how to deal with an issue.
I'm so sorry for your experience - nobody deserves that, and I think we tend to be treated without any respect and get blamed for everything. Sadly decent ones seems to be exceptions and for the most their basic principle seems to be mere "might is right" - they tell us what to do, or force their treatment of choice, and blame us when things go wrong.

Then there's the ones you mentioned, they try to drug us into submission. That's it, drug us, put us in an institution, and hide us lowly dregs from their "perfect" society.
I think treating us like the dregs of society is a huge problem, and personally it's one of the main issues in my life.
I find this forum extremely helpful because we respect each other.

And my worse experience was the last one I had. We got into a verbal argument in her office, and it got ugly. She then claimed that I was a lost cause, and there was nothing she, nor anyone else, could do for me.

Haven't been back to a shrink since. And I had sincerely hoped, that after that day, that bitch had to seek counseling herself.
I'd say she's a liar - there's at least something, however small, somebody can do for you.
I hope you find kindness and support on this forum, whether you're going to go or stay 💙💛

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and Silent Raindrops
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Thank you love for sharing your beautiful poem. Am glad to hear this place helped improve your situation for the better. Unlike what the outsiders insinuate this place truly does have that power. I hope it continues and gets even better for you. I want you to know you also have love and compassion that radiates off of you that helps alot of us here ❤️
Thank you, and you're one of the reason why I'm trying to stay alive - I find your posts here kind and comforting 💙💛

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you, and you're one of the reason why I'm trying to stay alive - I find your posts here kind and comforting 💙💛
Really!? Oh that is the nicest thing to know! you made my day with that! ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A very beautiful poem!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and rozeske