Biggie

Biggie

Feb 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

it's been a while since I've been on the site, I'm not sure if anyone that was around when I was about 10 months ago is still here even. Strangely enough and by complete coincidence, it was actually a year today since I created my account. I'm properly back because I'm in a super low place again and dont want to keep going, I'm sick of the constant fight against living - anyone else feel the same? Having SN is a great safety blanket.

I believe my last post was about the loss of my dear father in April 2020. Whilst I have been able to somewhat get on my feet again and actually get out of bed, but I'm numb to most of the world and have never felt more alone.

Whilst finding the site again, I came across all the slander and petitions against this safe haven of ours. It really is sad that people can only see this from their shallow perspective. Cheers to you all sticking up for the site and what it actually stands for.

How is everyone? May seem like a stupid question, but most of us arn't asked often enough how we actually are - which leads us down this path.

Whats the latest guys, what have I missed? Methods runs through my head daily, has there been a surge in anything lately?

Yours,
Big

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, NodusTollens, FreeMe and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey pal, nice to see you back!
We hadn't talked before because I was really inactive by that time but the same happened to me: I said goodbye and then I was back lol.
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my grandpa last month. Shit happens I guess.

I'm doing quite well actually. Pills and my mind are working more properly than before.

Anyway, I bet we'll see each other on some more threads.

Wish you the best and see you around!

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, Biggie and WOODESITY
Biggie

Biggie

Feb 24, 2020
Hey pal, nice to see you back!
We hadn't talked before because I was really inactive by that time but the same happened to me: I said goodbye and then I was back lol.
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my grandpa last month. Shit happens I guess.

I'm doing quite well actually. Pills and my mind are working more properly than before.

Anyway, I bet we'll see each other on some more threads.

Wish you the best and see you around!
Hello mate,

Thanks for the message, great to meet you!
So very sorry for your loss too, theres no pain like losing the ones you love, especially when they actually want to live and love life!

So pleased to hear that you're doing well and that medication is helping - I've never had much luck with it myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and WornOutLife
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Newbie to a seasoned oldie (no age joke); hello Biggie and sorry for your loss, read your other thread :aw:. Grief is a strange thing, when it looks like it subsides, suddenly, it hits like a ton of bricks.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Biggie and NodusTollens
Biggie

Biggie

Feb 24, 2020
Newbie to a seasoned oldie (no age joke); hello Biggie and sorry for your loss, read your other thread :aw:. Grief is a strange thing, when it looks like it subsides, suddenly, it hits like a ton of bricks.
Hey brother. You sure are right, time helps the healing process but then it hits you again when you least expect it or need it.

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse