traumatologia

traumatologia

A series of unfortunate events
Feb 22, 2023
Hi, my friends. It's been a long time since I don't post or visit this site.
First of all, sorry for my bad english again, it's not my first language.
How are you doing? I really hope that you are all better. I've been thinking about you all and I hope that you are finding your ways to recover. Let me know if you are better, please, maybe there is some hope in this world.
My life isn't going well right now, I don't find any job or something to do. I have an university degree and I think I wasted my time on that because I have no future I'm poor and I don't have nothing to make money. This place is awful, there is no job and I'm stucked. I wanted to say that I'm almost convinced about ctb myself. I'm on anti depressants and benzos. I only want to fall sleep. I don't want you to help me, only tell me what do you think about benzos/alcohol method and tell me how are you as well, please. Sorry I'm not writing this so well because I'm crying a lot, I'm desperate and I only need to read you, I hope that you understand me although my english is shit right now. I want to hug you all, sorry for this

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: udusa and TheShyOne
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think if people are "better" they'd be in the recovery section or not on this site at all rather than the suicide discussion.
I don't think I really understand what finding ways to recover even means, as to me the problem lies in existence itself, the wish to escape from this futile and cruel existence is all that makes sense and feels rational to me. It comforts me so much the thought of ceasing to exist, under no circumstances could I ever wish to exist, I don't believe that existence was worth enduring in the first place.
To answer the questions, I'm always tired of existing I don't know about the method but maybe it's been discussed in previous threads, there is a search function.

traumatologia

traumatologia

A series of unfortunate events
Feb 22, 2023
I think if people are "better" they'd be in the recovery section or not on this site at all rather than the suicide discussion.
I don't think I really understand what finding ways to recover even means, as to me the problem lies in existence itself, the wish to escape from this futile and cruel existence is all that makes sense and feels rational to me. It comforts me so much the thought of ceasing to exist, under no circumstances could I ever wish to exist, I don't believe that existence was worth enduring in the first place.
To answer the questions, I'm always tired of existing I don't know about the method but maybe it's been discussed in previous threads, there is a search function.
Sorry I didn't want to trigger you..