• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

the guilt i carry

the guilt i carry

endless pain
Mar 19, 2023
i was here around a year and a half ago when everything was really bad. i even tried to take a lot of painkillers once, but it went horrible and sadly my life didn't end. i thought than after my attempt everything got better, but now it's getting worse really fast and i have a lot of suicidal thoughts again. dont know what to do, because i'm too scared to try again and with the other method, but the thought are killing me. i can't live a minute without thinking how much i want to end everything, because i hate myself so so much.
i can't talk with family, i can't go outside, all i can do is lay in my bed thinking about kms.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Rational man and Ash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful suffering in this existence you just wish to be free from but anyway best wishes, I really wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and restinpeace2
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Are you able to say what happened that made things a little better, albeit temporary. ?. Are you able to seek help outside the family about this awful pain. ?

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
yea p much what the guy above asked

what happened last time that got you out of the situation