• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
When u realize you have no one, and the people u thought you did "have", come out to be a fraud, and never actually cared about you in the first place.
Its funny how I'm finding this out now, once I decided Im gonna leave soon. I'll take it as a sign that it's meant to happen?
CTB just seems to get more appealing everyday.

Edit; i Just wanna add that its not about the ppl on here. I don't wanna offend. I love this open minded community. Sadly, its irl i was talking about.

Reactions: Jodes, Wolfjob_dayjob, Johnnythefox and 8 others
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I get what you mean, especially when everyone turns there back when you start too fall apart. Makes me wonder if I ever mattered

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, freya, Cookiedough8956 and 5 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Exactly, i completely understand. Friends irl feel like a distant memory to me now and it breaks my heart. I really miss my old life.
Try not to take it as a sign though. If anything it is a sign of how fickle some people can be. I'm sorry that you are feeling like this too.
I get what you mean, especially when everyone turns there back when you start too fall apart. Makes me wonder if I ever mattered
^ This

Reactions: Jodes, Wolfjob_dayjob, Redt2go and 4 others
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Exactly, i completely understand. Friends irl feel like a distant memory to me now and it breaks my heart. I really miss my old life.
Try not to take it as a sign though. If anything it is a sign of how fickle some people can be. I'm sorry that you are feeling like this too.

It all went wrong in the blink of an eye for me. A good group of friends, an amazing girlfriend. I only have 1 maybe 2 real friends left now. My life is in tatters and so is my state of mind. It just isn't fair really

Reactions: Jodes, Cookiedough8956, brighter and 3 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
It all went wrong in the blink of an eye for me. A good group of friends, an amazing girlfriend. I only have 1 maybe 2 real friends left now. My life is in tatters and so is my state of mind. It just isn't fair really
It is awful when everything you hold dear crashes down around you at once. I can relate, it really does do a number on your brain and rips your heart right out.

Reactions: Jodes, freya, Cookiedough8956 and 5 others
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
just adding to the choir. I had a car accident that left me mobility issues, seizures which took my license for many years. I used to be the one picking up ppl & running to the store. when I was first immobile I learned quickly who was friend vs foe. its horrifyingly amazing what illness does to relationships

Reactions: WhiteRabbit, Jodes, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Cookie please don't go. ❤❤❤

If you're in pain then you can let go, but just please please make sure that it's the last resort. Make sure you can't do it anymore.
❤️

Reactions: Jodes, Wolfjob_dayjob, Marawa and 2 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019

Exactly, how can you say you're a "friend" when during my hardest time, ur gonna turn around and avoid me. Should've fucked off from the start then.

^ This

I never had "friends", idek how its possible that all the ppl I've met, turned out the same way.
It's hard not to take it as a sign tbh..
Cookie please don't go. ❤❤❤

If you're in pain then you can let go, but just please please make sure that it's the last resort. Make sure you can't do it anymore.

Thanks Brighter, you're amazing but it's getting too hard, I don't even wanna try, last time i did it backfired on my face.
I've wanted my bfs support in this; I stupidly thought he would, but instead raged out on me.
I'm alone in this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Marawa

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
It is awful when everything you hold dear crashes down around you at once. I can relate, it really does do a number on your brain and rips your heart right out.
Heart, soul, intestines ripped out before you can react effectively to what's happening. And yes, people you thought were your friends back off. It reminds me of my father's cancer. He knew lots of people but virtually none of them visited him over 3 years. He paid for a pub night so that everyone who didn't visit him could spend an evening together saying what a nice man he was, i didn't attend, it was a disgrace.

Reactions: Jodes, silentsinger and Marawa